So,
I want to buy a distortion pedal (since I can't replace my amp for college, I want to plug everything in my GT10.)
I was looking for Blackstar HT dual, which has a tube and sounds epic (didn't try by myself yet). I'm not much into lead as I am in rhythm, so i'm looking for tight bottom end, metallica style palm mutes. do you think the pedal can achieve it? Any other ideas?

Thanks.
ich bin indeed ein sprechender panda, how are you?
Music student, Jazz/Classical/Prog
Music Man JP6 BFR, Ibanez S7420, Fender American Standard, Ibanez EW35 acoustic, 6505+
I'm confused.

Why don't you just use the built in amp models on the GT-10? Plugging a distortion pedal into a multi-fx pedal seems kinda redundant to me.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I do use the built in stuff in GT10, but tbh, it sounds too "Bossish" and i've never been a fan of Boss Distortion. Therefore I'm looking for a "tube" distortion pedal.
Music Man JP6 BFR, Ibanez S7420, Fender American Standard, Ibanez EW35 acoustic, 6505+
Guitar Rig 5.

The End.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
400 euros.
Quote by omidmash
I do use the built in stuff in GT10, but tbh, it sounds too "Bossish" and i've never been a fan of Boss Distortion. Therefore I'm looking for a "tube" distortion pedal.

yeah, that's not gonna do what you think it's gonna do - don't waste your money

lol @ green MatrixClaw...looks weird

Congrats dude
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by omidmash

Well, if it sounds too "Bossish" Then you probably shouldn't buy Boss
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
You recommend that or simply a pod hd?
OR I could go route B, aka buying a 6505 combo. And **** some room mates with the distortion.