I am in the market for some new pedals, and probably will end up getting rid of a couple of my own (Boss SD-1 and maybe the EHX). I am looking for either an Ibanez ts9 or 9dx. I also would like to have a decent distortion pedal. My amp is great but just does not get the true distortion I am after. My budget is around 150ish (U.S. dollars) for both. Please give some ideas and if needed I am sure I could be pressed to sell some of my other pedals. On a side note, craigslist in my area has a Fulltone GT500 for $100, I am seriously thinking about this, thoughts? Thanks for all the help.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Charvel So Cal Pro Mod, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Define True Distortion.

Also, if you want a tubescreamer, just get a TS7 and mod it to TS808 specs for 5 dollars.

That will save you 100 dollars.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
I guess by true distortion i was being very vague. I am after a heavy metal distortion, think BTBAM, The Human Abstract, Mastodon, Baroness,etc.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Charvel So Cal Pro Mod, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13