I'm trying to make a playlist full of Christmas songs for my iPod, but I can't think of many to put on there.

Help me, pit, I want to bro out to some banging Christmas tunes.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Any of twisted sisters Christmas album. And I'm pretty sure that the darkness did a Christmas song as well.

They're my suggestions
The Pogues - Fairytale Of New York
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
If you're into medieval/medieval-ish music, I highly recommend Bright Day Star:

http://www.amazon.com/Bright-Day-Star-Baltimore-Consort/dp/B000001QAB/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1321288419&sr=1-1

Listen to the samples. If you like them, you will not be disappointed with this disc. Guaranteed.

I also recommend this:

http://www.amazon.com/Under-Mistletoe-Good-Lovelies/dp/B00320JE16/ref=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1321288605&sr=1-3

There aren't audio samples on that page (they might be on itunes), but its a good album.

This too:

http://www.amazon.com/Way-Bethlehem-Music-Medieval-Pilgrim/dp/B00000144X/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1321288684&sr=1-1

The first track on this disc is the most metal thing ever, in a "medieval" sense. Whatever that means.
MATTERHORN
Nat King Cole's Christmas Album. Works best if you're wearing a cardigan and sitting by an open fire.
OUT OF ORDER
Quote by wizards?

Do it.

Zooey Deschanel.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Morphogenesis26
Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

this
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
The Darkness - Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End)
Slade - Merry Christmas
Short, but Blink 182 - Happy Holidays, You Bastard

Hmm...

Can't think of any more at the minute...

Oh yeah, Snow (Hey Oh) by RHCP by always gives me that Wintery/Christmas feeling too
This will start a RIOT! in me
No Christmas playlist is complete without some Wing.

stratkat
Last edited by EuBoat at Nov 14, 2011,
Christmas Wrapping by The Waitresses

(if only for the bassline. The rest of the sound is annoying as f*ck)
signature
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Why would you listen to this when you can listen to the original?

Your avatar scares me
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by epiless
My man Frank Sinatra did a lot of christmasy shit.

THIS! I loveeeee Frank.
FORZA CATANIA
The Nat King Cole album is excellent! Does anyone have any more recommendations?

S A D B O Y S
Relient K- Let it Snow Baby... Let it Reindeer (album)
I pride myself on my humility.
Last edited by mtshark at Nov 14, 2011,
Quote by muffinduck01

Im getting that. Now.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone