Surprised there wasn't a thread on this.
Anyway, truly a great band they are. I was afraid after the amazing seldom seen kid they would let me down, but they didn't. Build A Rocket Boys! is also great.
I'm seeing a show of theirs tonight, and am super excited.

So talk about Elbow.
I found out about this band a couple weeks before Build A Rocket Boys! came out and they've since become one of my favorite bands. I listen to Asleep in the Back every morning on my commute. Coldplay should be opening for them instead of the other way around if you ask me.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Agreed. The show was bloody amazing by the way. Garvey is one hell of a singer. Too bad they didnt play Leaders Of The Free World...
I heard The Seldom Seen Kid and really liked it. I wasn't keen on the single from the album (I forget the track name) but I really liked Grounds For Divorce and The Loneliness of a Tower Crane Driver. A very relaxing album.

Have they had anything else out since?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Yep, Build A Rocket Boys!. And by the single, do you mean One Day Like This?
Are the National anything like them? If so, I might give them a listen. Heard a lot about them but from what I've seen on tv they struck me as quite dull.
I wish this thread didn't die. More people need to know about this band.

Does anybody know where to find Asleep in the Back sheet music? I've started learning keys recently and I want to know how to play Newborn but I can't find it for the life of me.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.