Hi i've searched the rest of the site and internet trying to find an amp that will suit the musc i play but is affordable (under 2 grand AUD). im looking to get a stack thats all tube and can play real good cleans, good blues all the way up to metallica metal and everything in between. ive looked at the peavey's 6505 stacks and they seam the closest yet. the marshall MA don't have enough gain but a good price range. i hate using distortion pedals so tube overdrive all they way. i like randalls for the valve dynamic mosfet section because of less maintenance (tube changing) but at the moment i got thee randall rg75dg3 and it has blown up twice now (transformer melted). i'll be gigging once or twice a week and i do band practice once a week so ill more than likely be using the amp then (maybe only some of the band practices). and a series effects loop would be good too. if it has lead channel or volume boost of some sort would be great. if not thats fine. so i'm looking for an amp that can fill those needs and i need advice on which amp to get thanks!
Try using this format when making a thread like this: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1387138

I'm not exactly sure what the market is like in AUS unfortunately.

However, I would stay away from the Marshall MA.

under 2k aus, is pretty much the same thing converted to USD.

So I would suggest an used Mk IV and an used mesa 2x12.... BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT KIND OF MUSIC YOU WANT TO PLAY
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
You have a pretty wide budget there, so depending on what sort of thing you're looking for (and you may want to specify), you definitely have a very vast and good choice out there.
Personally i'd look at Mesa, really good quality especially if you've got money, or Peavey, mostly if you're into metal (or even Randall i guess, it's just personal preference).

Also, a big badass cabinet of any name you're familiar with.
Quote by Basti95
You have a pretty wide budget there, so depending on what sort of thing you're looking for (and you may want to specify), you definitely have a very vast and good choice out there.
Personally i'd look at Mesa, really good quality especially if you've got money, or Peavey, mostly if you're into metal (or even Randall i guess, it's just personal preference).

Also, a big badass cabinet of any name you're familiar with.

Nah, you only need a 2x12, really.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by Guitarbaddie
Nah, you only need a 2x12, really.

But...everyone likes a big badass cabinet

Budget? $2000 AUD
Genres? Blues, Rock, Hard Rock, Metal, Heavy metal
New or Used? Either as long as it works and not falling apart
Home or Gig? Both
Closest City? Perth Western Australia
Current Gear? PRS SE Singlecut Trem, Mark Tremonti Wah, Randall RG75D G3

how bout that?
Because you stated Blues and Rock BEFORE Metal I'd suggest staying away from 5150s and Dual Recs. Have a look at modern Marshalls!
Jet City JCA100h and JCA48s. Exactly $2000 AUD and will cover your clean bluesy stuff and your death metal all in one package. The Jet City 4x12 is also a good cab for the price, but it doesn't have wheels on it so it's a pain in the ass to move. You can buy casters if you really need them

Also the Carvin V3 if you can find a good price on one of those in Australia. They're based loosely on the Dual Rec but are much more affordable, and actually has better cleans than a Dual Rec. You might not be able to get a 4x12 cab with it if you go with that one, but a 2x12 also works for gigs, though in some situations a 4x12 is more preferred due to its projection capabilities depending on what type of gigs you are playing.