Hey,
I play both Electric and Acoustic Guitar, done it On-and-Off for about 3 years now,
I enjoy a lot of type's of music but the one's I can remember are Buckethead, Brad Sucks, NIN, Daft Punk, Jeff Buckley, Extreme, Pink Floyd, GnR plus MUCH more

BTW I have a few starting questions;
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. I'd really like to hear about ANY Melbournian/Australian Musicians/Bands (you know or are a art of)(example, AC/DC, British India etc as I really don't know many local bands or know much about the Aussie Indie/Pro/Etc scene

btw Remember to tell me the genre you believe the band is, it doesn't have to be perfectly accurate just an indicator
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. I'd like to see if I can find someone whos also learning a instrament (or vocals) different than mine (unless It goes well together) or has already learnt a lot about Guitar (Both Acoustic and Electric) and has some Jam vids on youtube (which means you DON'T need to live in melbourne) or stuff on Soundcloud etc;

btw Remember to tell me about what type of music you're into playing if you are providing links