Quote by Doctor Matthews
Greece really is having a hard time, eh?

Yea its hard time here in Greece .. But its not so Fuc*** up as british things to make us a serial in Channel 4 .. They can't even take look on theirselves ?

I really dont think that is too hard to press on adf.ly
Happy

/=/

Sad
Quote by PavlaraS
Yea its hard time here in Greece .. But its not so Fuc*** up as british things to make us a serial in Channel 4 .. They can't even take look on theirselves ?

I really dont think that is too hard to press on adf.ly

Personally I think getting pissed is a better idea for a good time than going out in balaclavas to loot and throw petrol bombs at the police
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by RetroGunslinger
Personally I think getting pissed is a better idea for a good time than going out in balaclavas to loot and throw petrol bombs at the police

Never said that .. Actually the guys that throw petrol bombs are anarchists ... This year was one of the biggest and peaceful (with a time limit ) revolution of over the last 5 years ...

But anarchists destroyed it one more time
Happy

/=/

Sad
Quote by RetroGunslinger

You are from United Kingdom right ? What's your opinion about the new "show" in channel 4?
Happy

/=/

Sad
Quote by SkepsisMetal
All this hate for UK.

Yeah I'm out. Click your own damn link

Oh come on you started the "war" ...

Greece lteached all the world how you can live with "Democrasy" , our ancient philosophers , warriors and etc are still in your books .. You will sure know about Aristotels , Sokrates , Alexander The Great and etc ... You can't make a show like that ... When your own country (UK) is that bad ass .. Every summer we have the same situation in Greece , you come and drink , and you lay "dead" on the roads . For god shake , get in the "reality" !
Happy

/=/

Sad
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
An adbot that talks politics.

**** off.

I am not a bot ;p ... I just started the topic to ask for some help and others made it politic topic ... Can't stand people who make fun of Greece ... Cause you live freely CAUSE OF GREECE
Happy

/=/

Sad
Quote by PavlaraS
I am not a bot ;p ... I just started the topic to ask for some help and others made it politic topic ... Can't stand people who make fun of Greece ... Cause you live freely CAUSE OF GREECE

This thread is spam and you're contributing nothing to it.

Also, I don't "live freely" and I've got nothing to do with Greece.

*ported*
Quote by PavlaraS
CAUSE OF GREECE

Because of ANTIQUATED Greece. You and your peers have done nothing to positively affect the lifestyles of anyone else in the world. Please don't get into a Nationalist mindset and think that because ancient Greece was a partial foundation for Western Civilization, that you have any right to be smug about it.

Nice blind patriotism though, bro.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by wyldething
Because of ANTIQUATED Greece. You and your peers have done nothing to positively affect the lifestyles of anyone else in the world. Please don't get into a Nationalist mindset and think that because ancient Greece was a partial foundation for Western Civilization, that you have any right to be smug about it.

Nice blind patriotism though, bro.

Yea but you can not make a show of a country ... You find it logical ? In UK they made a show "Become Greek for one week" .. What the **** are you talking about . You are talking about a flag and a history ... British people are so dumb .. I thought that behind the drunk people , is someone with a mind but you are completly dumb . That's all ...
Happy

/=/

Sad
Quote by PavlaraS
Yea but you can not make a show of a country ... You find it logical ? In UK they made a show "Become Greek for one week" .. What the **** are you talking about . You are talking about a flag and a history ... British people are so dumb .. I thought that behind the drunk people , is someone with a mind but you are completly dumb . That's all ...

That's neat.

I'm not British though. And you're throwing around a TON of stereotypes in a thread where you're asking for help from an international community. Do you really think your little anti-British ramblings are helping your situation at all?
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by wyldething
That's neat.

I'm not British though. And you're throwing around a TON of stereotypes in a thread where you're asking for help from an international community. Do you really think your little anti-British ramblings are helping your situation at all?

Not at all , and i didnt start ... The first comment was about Greece .. Anyway i put a full stop right here . Everyone who wants to help he can do it easily ... Thanks everyone
Happy

/=/

Sad
Quote by PavlaraS

Don't make stupid comments like this.
Sing me to sleep.
Quote by aeroslash09
Don't make stupid comments like this.

Cant understand ya ... All of ya support that show?
Happy

/=/

Sad
Leave the Euro so the rest of the world can recover. It's your country's own fault it's where it is. At least Italy tried, and had the exports it needed to keep it's head up.
Stereotypes are fun
Quote by LRCGUITAR
Holy shit I can get ripped in a year ago!!

Also, stop being a twat. I feel bad for clicking the link now.

No qualms!
Happy

/=/

Sad
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Leave the Euro so the rest of the world can recover. It's your country's own fault it's where it is. At least Italy tried, and had the exports it needed to keep it's head up.
Stereotypes are fun

Never said something oppossed to yours ... We are in a bad situation and its all our fault ... But this action of British really made me get out of my clothes ! Come on , imagine doing a similar show with your country :x
Happy

/=/

Sad
Quote by SkepsisMetal

Big Brother, X Factor etc

Shows like that were in Greece too .. Also ! Greek Idol , and a show of a greek singer Anna Vissi ...They made a show of her life ... Lame :P
Happy

/=/

Sad