It sounded okay when I got it out of the box earlier today, but I'm noticing my AC15 was starting to have this kind of slight volume fluctuation when I let a chord ring out. Could one of the tubes be going out or did one just come loose during delivery? I can't check right now because I just turned it off and the tubes are still, "warm".
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Vox Night Train 15 head w/Weber loaded 1x12
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
Klone circuit/Russian Big Muff 2in 1
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
TC Electronic Nova Delay
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Line 6 M5
A tube might be dying or it may have been broken on arrival. I don't know what do do in that situation though
:
"Stop shooting me!!!GAHHHH!!!"
<(0_0<(>0_0)> FU
^(0_0)^^(0_0)^ Sion
(>0_0)><(0_0< HA!!!
<(*~*)>
A tube might be loose. Apparently that's quite common when the amp's in transit. Try taking the tubes out and putting them back in.
Make sure the tubes are seated (you don't need to remove them just gently work them side to sidea tiny bit and you'll feel if they're loose.) If its not that then I'd contact the seller. You bought this amp new? If so I'd send it back.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Volume drops are usually powertube related. As others here have stated, just reseat all your tube just to eliminate that potential problem. If it's a new amp, I doubt it's dirty contacts in tube sockets. What tubes are you running?
Gear:
Fender AVRI '62 Jazzmaster, Fender Gold Sparkle Strat (custom), Custom Swirled Roswell Rhoads
Marshall DSL15H, Weber Speakers, Fender Champs (x2),
'63 Fender Reverb, Mosrite Fuzzrite, Joe Bonamassa Fuzz Face, Whiteface RAT
Vintage Tubes!
onboard tremelo turned on?

But seriously, volume issues sounds like an iffy power tube.
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes
Okay, I'm about to check it out since I haven't played it in a while and everything has cooled off.
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Vox Night Train 15 head w/Weber loaded 1x12
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
Klone circuit/Russian Big Muff 2in 1
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
TC Electronic Nova Delay
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Line 6 M5