Page 1 of 2
im a guy and a metal head, have long hair, but been going to clubs quite often and i dont reali fit in and i have reali bin enjoyin myself but feel like everyone is lookin at me(i tie it back when am out) but think of gettin it cut short, what do you think?
Last edited by metal head 1 at Nov 14, 2011,
shave your head. that way you'll still be metal.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
A picture would help

And 9/10 times you will look a hell of a lot better without long hair, i know i did.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Cut your greasy hair and start listening to music that doesn't suck.

Listen to this man
Shave your head and attempt to put on a beanie after a day...

It's harder than trying to copy the Mona Lisa >.<
Proud user of Apple hardware!
Old, terrible powertabs

Quote by whoomit
Don't start, or I'll logic you right in the thyroid.
Quote by metal head 1
im a guy and a metal head, have long hair, but been going to clubs quite often and i dont reali fit in and i have reali bin enjoyin myself but feel like everyone is lookin at me(i tie it back when am out) but think of gettin it cut short, what do you think?

Wut, does not compute
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
I had my hair cut today. Looks good, man.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
I also had a hair cut today. Looks good, feels good. *Swishes hair*

Cut it
signature
Cut it into something presentable, but get a tattoo of it on your ass cheek, so you can remember your grand old wiggish friend in all of its glory.
Go for it. If you hate it, it'll grow back.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
No man should have hair longer than his jawline. It always looks terrible.
With a few exceptions.
MATTERHORN
Quote by metal head 1

CUT HALF OF IT
Quote by metal head 1

This is a debate I've had with myself for ages.
A lot of my friends have cut their hair and they've not gone back. Maybe one day I'll cut it too. My hair's blonde so I might have it short but not shaved.

I feel I don't fit in at clubs too but I don't feel uncomfortable. I just don't get as much success with girls as I would in the City where Metal is more prevelant.

Someone convince me to get a haircut.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by ilikepirates
Do what you want, not what others want

Ignore this one, she feeds you LIES!

GIVE IN TO PEER PRESSURE!!!

Cut it you unkempt heathen.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Do what you like to do with your hair.
But You can still go clubbing and have longish hair I know some people who have medium shoulder length hair and club all the time.

Don't let people make your choices man
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Last edited by Metallicuh at Nov 14, 2011,
Depends on your face shape..
It's kinda of dumb to say "I'll keep it long 'cause I'm a metalhead" or "I'll keep it short 'cause I'm not a metal head".

If it looks good long, and you want it long, you know what to do.

If it looks good short and you want it short you know what to do.

If it doesn't look good long but you want it long try and find a style that suits you, or think about it.

If you want it long and don't give a fuck about how it looks you know what to do.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Last edited by Krieger91 at Nov 14, 2011,
Grow it even longer.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by metal head 1

I got my hair cut about a while ago from it's original 20+ inches to short and I'm quite glad I did it. I'd had long hair for about 6 years (with trims every once in a while) and I just came to the point where I was like "It's time to change it up a bit." It was weird to get used to for the first couple days, but I'm very glad I did it. But the point is that I did it for myself, not because I felt pressured by others or by situation. If you still love your long hair and would like to keep it, then do so. I know exactly how you feel, because contrary to the person my "metal" hair painted me to be, I wasn't like that at all and it kinda existed in juxtaposition to my true personality. I liked that about it. It shows that you can't judge a book by it's cover. I do however love Metal as well (among a wider array of music), and I still do now. Your hair's length reflects nothing more than your personal preference of it's length. If you feel the winds of change like I did, then go for it. But if not, do what you truly want.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Long hair sucks.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Nothing more cringe worthy than watching some fud with long hair air guitar when any slightly heavy music comes on in a club. I will assume that is you TS.
Page 1 of 2