Yes
96 55%
Nope
20 11%
Never; reading is for nerds
6 3%
Voters: 175.
Page 1 of 3
So,Pit, Do you read? I never really read unless it's Tom Clancy or anything with shooting
Dare you to be my friend ........
please?
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
i don't know how to read.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Whenever I get the time, yes.
I'm currently just finishing A Feast for Crows, then A Dance with Dragons is sat right next to it waiting to be read.
Hopefully I'll get done by Uni, as that'll really cut down on time for reading.
I like to think I wouldn't be half the lyricist I am today (for whatever that's worth), if it weren't for my reading. I read everything from Wilde to Brown, love it!
Please let me keep this memory, just this one ..
Quote by behind_you
Define 'read'

Like as in books,not the internet.
Dare you to be my friend ........
please?
i read when i have time

right now sadly i dont...with the band and writing music and college and my internship(which might turn into an on the side acting carreer) i got no time to read books
Books are beautiful. I don't read as much as I should, but I really do love reading. Especially when travelling.

Though, it's been thousands of years (or something) since the invention of the book, and there's still no convenient way to hold one. What the hell, scientists? This is your new priority!
Quote by J-dog-Ibanez
Like as in books,not the internet.

In that case, I read quite often.
ggg1 ggg3

Yeah I like to read right before I go to bed. Helps me sleep and I end my day with something interesting.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
The Dark Tower series by Stephen King is the most epic thing I've ever read.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by Vypor
The Dark Tower series by Stephen King is the most epic thing I've ever read.

I think by epic you mean plain long.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I do. Not too much lately, I spend more of my free time in the computer doing non-reading shit.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Yep. I read quite a lot, usually about 2-5 books a week depending on how long they are. This week I'm reading:

Candide by Voltaire
The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky (which has been on my table for a few weeks, it's a massive brick of a book)
The Making of the Atomic Bomb by Richard Rhodes
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Yeah, I used to read all the time, but I've been on the same book since I started uni (A Storm of Swords). Every time I get some time to read I feel like I should be reading physics books...
I'm reading a huge collection of Aesop's Fables right now. Thou jelly
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Aside from class (which takes up most of my reading time) I read some scifi, and a fair amount of history/non fiction. Depends on my mood.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
I prefer non-fiction, especially books about music. I just finished Melody by Rikki Rookst the other day and started on "Beethoven" by some German dude who got it translated into English.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
I read. Mostly during summer break though. University takes so much of your time, and you have to read so much for your classes that when you have free time the last thing you wanna do is read!

Unless you're an avid reader and reading literature is your #1 hobby.
MATTERHORN
I don't read as much fiction anymore, though I love crime and fantasy stuff along the lines of Garth Nix: maybe a little King. Nowadays I bury my nose in psychology books and art books.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by dubstar92
Yeah I like to read right before I go to bed. Helps me sleep and I end my day with something interesting.
I do this too. That or I just take a load of vodka and snooze off.
I read this forum. It is an incredible source of mind-blowing knowledge and understanding.
Quote by Lord_Doku
I read this forum. It is an incredible source of mind-blowing knowledge and understanding.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Lord_Doku

If you haven't read the lord of the rings, youre doing yourself an injustice
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
Yep, started reading Alice In Wonderland now
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Page 1 of 3