I know how to read/play sheet music in Treble clef (G clef) perfectly and i need to know the Bass clef for an audition to this school i wanna go to. I have a guitar lesson once a week but i want to start learning it at home as a in my guitar lesson.
can someone please explain how do I read it????

I'm not a beginner, I've been playing guitar for 7 years now but I started getting into music theory and stuff only this year because i used to read tabs until then.

If anyone could give me also a link to a website where i can download sheet music in Bass clef to practice it would be great!

thanks

p.s sorry if i have any grammar mistakes
the bottom line on a bass clef is G, so instead of "EGBDF", its "GBDFA".
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
The Spaces are A, C, E, G ( A and C major chord)

The Lines are G, B , D, F, A (G major and D minor)

Memorize that G and A are the last lines on the bass clef and that the spaces are A, C, E, G and your fine if your not sightreading.
(Lines) Good Boys Do Fine Always

(Spaces) All Cows Eat Grass

Always been a fail-proof system for me

Edit:
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Last edited by British Josh at Nov 14, 2011,
well guitar music is notated in the treble cleft...

but its not difficult to under stand its works just like that G cleft cept that the notes are different the two dots are around F note below middle C hence the other name the F cleft

looking at a grand staff would really help you to understand it better

and heres some links to help you out
http://www.musictheory.net/lessons/10
Everyone so far is correct....until you memorize it though, the easiest way to remember it is everything is down one line or one space from where the same note names are on treble clef. For instance, the bottom line in bass clef is "G" but in treble clef, the 2nd line would be G.
Quote by British Josh
(Lines) Good Boys Do Fine Always

(Spaces) All Cows Eat Grass

Always been a fail-proof system for me

Edit:

I've always done: 'Golf Balls Don't Fly Away' for the lines
Guitars
Washburn A20V 1981
Stagg SG300
BC Rich DLXJRVO
Ibanez Iceman
Jackson King V
Epiphone Special II
Epiphone Embassy IV
Martin D-16RGT
Ibanez EW20WNE
The one that always stuck with me for the lines of bass clef came from a Canadian chap called Pete Friesen (played with Alice Cooper in the 80's)

George Bush Does F*ck All!
Quote by asmithgdci
I've always done: 'Golf Balls Don't Fly Away' for the lines

They do for me
Aww man, the bass player is late to the thread...

/sad face
Understand nothing, in order to learn everything.

Quote by liampje
I can write a coherent tune ... But 3/4? I play rock, not polka.
I grew up playing trombone all through elementary/middle school/high school, so I memorized bass clef long ago.
But when I learned treble through music theory, the only thing that worked was my teacher constantly asking me what notes where what on the treble clef. Just endless repetition finally drilled it into my head. Also, singing tenor in choir (they use treble clef down an octave a lot) really helped me get accustomed to it. So perhaps just using the bass clef a lot (play bass guitar?) will help you learn to read it.
I'm not sure if that's the answer you're looking for, but I thought I'd offer another suggestion or two. Good luck!