37 25%
19 13%
7 5%
10 - Extremely co-ordinated, strong and fast
11 7%
Voters: 151.
Page 1 of 3
Sup Pit,

Are you physically adequate? How would you rate yourself on a scale of one to ten when combing all the factors of co-ordination, fitness, speed and strength?
I can throw, catch and kick most balls and am competent in most mainstream US sports.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Six. I'm a skinny ****
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
I'm unfit as hell. Hence why I'm the designated goalkeeper.
That and I'm fucking mint.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I'd say 7. I'm pretty fit, though I'd like to be fitter.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Seven, once I get my leg sorted. At the moment probably 5-6..

As a rule I'd go to the gym 2-3 times a week and play football.
I am like a panther or other large and agile cat in man form. A man-panther, if you will.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Meh I'm average but I suck at most sports
I'm average weight for my age, I can run at a good speed, and I'm physically active daily, so I'm good.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I am like a panther or other large and agile cat in man form. A man-panther, if you will.

A manther?
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Last edited by Metallicuh at Nov 14, 2011,
Im pretty good at running but very weak. I have never ever worked out my biceps or any of that jazz.
Quote by devourke
Sup Pit,

Are you physically adequate? How would you rate yourself on a scale of one to ten when combing all the factors of co-ordination, fitness, speed and strength?

Co-ordination is at about 9
Fitness might as well be at zero
And speed
Strength ain't much better

Man I've gotta lose some weight.
Well, a lot of weight actually

Ashley
7, or at least I was until my knee was f*cked up.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I'm probably slightly above average but I voted five anyway because I suck at all sports and most physical activities for that matter.
Maybe a 5. I'm pretty coordinated, and I'm not really weak or unfit per se, but I'm really skinny and could do with some cardio and weightlifting.
I can run pretty alright.
Speed is pretty decent, endurance is my problem
I have the strength of someone 3 years younger than me.
Moderately coordinated.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by Metallicuh
Meh I'm average but I suck at most sports
I'm average weight for my age, I can run at a good speed, and I'm physically active daily, so I'm good.

A manther?

I prefer man-panther, "manther" just sounds silly.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
When I'm not injured or recovering, I'd say maybe an 8? Atm I'm probably 5-6, I've been off pretty much all year.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I'd say seven.

I bike too and from work 5 days a week. I eat fairly healthily and excercise when I can.
Gaming has made my co-ordination skills superb. I'm pretty nimble and relatively strong.

Of course I don't know what average is so I may be higher or lower than that.
Quote by rockingamer2
I can throw, catch and kick most balls and am competent in most mainstream US sports.

This.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
5, I'm a little bit overweight, and my co-ordination ain't great, not bad, just not good enough for an 8, I'm not weak, cuz my muscles ain't fake, there's my story, nigga's, call me Nate.
you're a stone fox
Seven, when I was playing sport competitively year round I would have been an eight. Never higher though because I'm a skinny sonofabitch so strength has never been my strong point.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
I'm not strong, but i'm everything else.

EDIT: i'm essentially the asian guy in The Walking Dead
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Last edited by bradulator at Nov 14, 2011,
Years of hockey, ballet, and martial arts have made me coordinated. Backpacking and cycling have made me somewhat fit, and my upper-body strength is not so lacking that it ever really holds me back from anything, so...7 I guess? I'm no Adonis. Getting better all the time though.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Quote by MetallicSka
Six. I'm a skinny ****

This, except i'm a 3. And that's being generous.
pinga
gym 5 times a week, basketball twice, run fast, jump high, very coordinated, played rugby for 8 years, so strong but not ridiculously so.
I train about 4 to 5 times week in every thing from weights,BJJ,boxing,Mauy Thai

so I am physically adequate.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
I'm guessing a 7. I mean I have good stamina and I'm pretty flexible. But sometimes, I seriously lack hand-eye coordination. Plus I lack upper arm strength
I don't do many sports, but I'm still in decent physical shap. I'm 6'2" and 170 lbs and practically no body fat. That being said, I'm moderately coordinated. I go hunting, fishing, golf and play guitar so I'm probably a bit better with fine motor skills because I'm quite bad at football, basketball, etc. I'd also say I'm decently good looking, but nothing fantastic.

My penis is pretty average.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
I'm pretty fit, could be better. I'll give myself a 7. Or are we talking about penis size? In that case, a 3
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
I'm tall and fast (only cause I have a big stride) but I am weak as fuck. If I fell out of a tree I would probably not survive
Im just going to go out on a limb here and say this thread is full of mostly bullshit.

5 would be your average high school athlete

7 would be your average college athlete

10 is ****ing reggie bush

the vast majority of people in this thread are below 5s. I give myself somewhere around 5 or 6 played small college ball.
Quote by bradulator
I'm not strong, but i'm everything else.

EDIT: i'm essentially the asian guy in The Walking Dead

Grats on getting laid then!

I put down a 6 for myself, I would have said 7 but I' haven't made time to go to the gym this semester (collage sucks). I'm on the skinny side of things and am pretty good at most sports.

I blame my skinniness on that fact I'm 6'5 though, I'd be a bit intimidating to have a guy 6'5 walking around and ripped out of his mind.
Page 1 of 3