Poll: Have you walked in your sleep?
Poll Options
View poll results: Have you walked in your sleep?
Yes, at least once
30 48%
No, never
33 52%
Yes, and I have such a condition
0 0%
Voters: 63.
Has anyone ever walked in their sleep, or have an existing condition which makes them do so?

I once woke up outside, mid-winter, with barely any clothes on. Barefoot in the snow. I don't know how it happened.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
maybe you just got really drunk...
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

My friends told me I did at a sleepover once. Apparently I just got up and walked into the hallway towards the stairs.

I think it'd be really creepy to see anyone do it.
I sometimes walk in my sleep, and I regularly talk in my sleep.

I'm so afraid of falling asleep in public, especially school.
Quote by slipknot5678
I sometimes walk in my sleep, and I regularly talk in my sleep.

I'm so afraid of falling asleep in public, especially school.

Wait a minute. What do I do in the unlikely event I actually sleep with a girl?
Quote by slipknot5678

Are you talking like, you're sleeping with a girl pre-sleep walk or you sleep with a girl post-sleep walk? Very different situations.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

I never sleptwalked.

Quote by slipknot5678

You don't fall asleep, obviously.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by eGraham
Are you talking like, you're sleeping with a girl pre-sleep walk or you sleep with a girl post-sleep walk? Very different situations.

Both, I guess. The weirdest part would be during the sleep walk.

Edit: Oh, that's obvious. Don't fall asleep.
Quote by Kevin19
No

TS is weird

In my defense, that's the only time it's happened. I won't deny my weirdness, though.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

I have never slept walk. However, I do talk in my sleep quite regularly.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by KingEuphoric
I put pillows in the oven when I sleepwalk...

I put my mom's purse in the fridge.
I did once, was told that I woke up, turned the lights in the hall on and then just stood by the front door, then I was told i ran back to bed.

never had it happen since though, was quite off.
I don't think I've ever technically sleepwalked, although I was close. A long time ago, I think I had a dream that my dad was calling me, and then I woke up, and then walked to the living room (this was in the middle of the night btw) and I actually did see my dad there. Kind of creepy.
Quote by slipknot5678

You drug the girl first.

Such a rookie mistake.
Well let's see. One time I fell asleep on my couch and woke up on my porch swing naked. I've woken up sitting in the corner of my room more than once, and I've woken up in a different state(apparently my mom had woken me up to get in the car because we we going on vacation. I remembered none of it and woke up in Delaware(started in New Jersey)) According to my mom, I frequently fight with my brother in my dreams as well.
"For me it's important to be in balance. To not let fear get in the way of things, to not worry so much about protecting yourself all the time."

"Muskrats live in my wah wah pedal."

-John Frusciante-
I have these bizarre episodes where I experience an extreme adrenaline rush and usually a deep feeling of terror and get up and start screaming and running around. I've done it several times while I was sleeping over at friends' houses, at least once while I was in bed with my ex-gf, and multiple times where I was alone. The only time I remember them is when someone wakes me up in the middle of it, though, so it could be happening much more often.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Have done it multiple times in my life but none since i turned 21. I didnt believe my mom until she recorded it and showed me.

Probably the creepiest feeling knowing that you might be walking around and not even know why or how. WHen i saw the video i was like 10 and they said i did it at least once a month or so. Scared the crap outta me.

The farthest i've walked was out the front door where i sat on the front porch for like 20 mins then walked back inside and fell asleep on the kitchen floor. Scary shit let me tell you.
Knowledge is power
Quote by Ninja#117
The farthest i've walked was out the front door where i sat on the front porch for like 20 mins then walked back inside and fell asleep on the kitchen floor. Scary shit let me tell you.

I'm afraid my son will do the same thing. We always make sure the doors are properly locked, but there's still a possibility of him unlocking them and just walking out. He usually walks around the kitchen for a bit, then the living room, and right back to his bedroom. He'll talk while he's walking around too. It's creepy as hell.
Only once that I've been aware of. Apparently I walked through my parents room to their bathroom, took a piss, and then went back to my room.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
A couple times I've gone to sleep in my bed but woken up on the couch, not remembering how I got there. It pretty much only happens when I've been drinking, so I don't know if it really counts as sleep walking.

It most recently happened to me last weekend. I woke up in my underwear on the couch in my dorm's lounge. My pants and my phone were in my room, so I definitely went there first, but for some reason I went back out.
Saint Louis Blues
when i was younger...i used to sleepwalk like every week or so... iwould walk around spouting things about aliens and such...it was allways things like..."they are coming"....it was odd....i dont have them anymore...though i have been known to wake up playing guitar....like sleep guitaring...
I haz gotten gud
never sleep walk but I do sleep talk alot and apparently sit up in my bed and just stay sitting up for quite a while. I've even woke up while sitting up and thought WTF
XBL Gamertag:thor7861
message me you're from UG first

I can't think of anything to put here

Once I sleep, that's it. Have fun waking me up - it aint happening.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
According to my mrs i do it quite a lot. The worst i'v heard was that she was awake an slightly touched my leg, i jumped out of bed started swinging as if i was fighting someone then jumped on the bed, pushed her off it then fell asleep taking up all of the bed. I woke up in the morning an she was asleep on the floor. This was the first time she'd stopped at mine we'd only been together a few months.