Does anyone here have experience with Native Instruments' Session Strings? I'm considering getting it (the basic version, not Pro), just because I'm fed up with all the articulations in some of my arrangements not coming through with MIDI strings.
Not sure. I may have it since I have Komplete 7 and I believe its included with it. Ill take a look when I get it reinstalled later tonight. Also, I believe part of it comes with Komplete 8 Player which you can get free from NI
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Quote by lockwolf
Also, I believe part of it comes with Komplete 8 Player which you can get free from NI

I picked up Komplete Player recently and ran through the factory selection; if "part of it" came with KP8 (not sure if I got 8), I probably missed it (I was just fvcking around anyway) or it just didn't sound good enough. I'll give it another look, though.
EDIT: Whoops, that was Kontakt Player. There's a Komplete player now?
Last edited by Cavalcade at Nov 14, 2011,
Yeah, theres a Komplete 8 player which has a little sample of everything. I know it was in the Komplete 7 player package.
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
I don't see it. There are three players: Reaktor Player (which probably isn't it), Guitar Rig Player (which definitely isn't it), and Kontakt Player (which doesn't have it).
EDIT: I tried Kore Player, and it doesn't look like there's anything there either.
Last edited by Cavalcade at Nov 14, 2011,