Hey Pit,

So I'm in my last year of studies in Graphic Design and my college is running a competition for the title of "Designer of the Year", which would be awesome to say the least. I submitted a music video of sorts, set to a section of the song "Culture As Given" by Smoke Or Fire. The thing is, it's based on the number of "likes" on the college's Facebook page. This is where you handsome devils come in.

You can give me an awesome start in my graphic design career, as well as (hopefully) being entertained for about half a minute, if you go to this page, scroll down to the video titled "Smoke Or Fire - 'Culture As Given' (kinetic typography)" and click "like". If I win, I'll add a credit to UG & The Pit and love you guys forever.

Danke schoen!

PS: I'm ordinarily not a fan of shameless self-promotion, but the video's music-related, and (I hope) entertaining.

TL;DR: Go here and click "like" on the video titled "Smoke Or Fire - 'Culture As Given' (kinetic typography)". Receive love in return.
The below is false.
The above is true.

*world implodes*
I'd do it, but clicking the link brings me to my Facebook home. Copying the link doesn't help either.
Quote by KingEuphoric
Okey dokey bro
Thanks man!

Quote by triface
I'd do it, but clicking the link brings me to my Facebook home. Copying the link doesn't help either.
Aww if you're not on a computer it might not work. A few of my friends were having trouble from their iPhones etc. Thanks anyway though!

Quote by bokma
done
good luck!
<3 Thanks!
The below is false.
The above is true.

*world implodes*
UPDATE: My post has been overtaken in the "likes" department!

It'd be swell if you guys could pull together and help out, even pass it on to friends/whoever! I'd love you forevermore.

I'm also interested in feedback/criticisms of the video itself as I'm always looking to improve my animation skills, so that would be sweet too.

Thanks again!
The below is false.
The above is true.

*world implodes*
'Liked'.

Thought it was really well made.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Can't help, I don't have a FB page
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.