Page 1 of 3
Yep, it's one of those threads again. I know I only signed up in 2010, but I lurked for a long time before but haven't poked my head since about January. What's up?

What's the new lolwut pear? (I just read about "the nod"... what is this?)

Who's the new Fassa?

Any of the more prolific posters left? Any new prolific posters?

Any hilarious anecdotes about stuff? Funny bans? Invasions?

Fill me in, Pit!

You missed Andrea55's nude thread. (And I saw that after they were down )

And Jackal58 passed on. >_>
Skip the username, call me Billy
Kensai got eaten by Brazilians.
All you need is yo' fingers and the strings
Quote by aerosmithfan95

I kept a cached copy of that.

PM me with your bank details TS
Everyone got replaced with brainless pod people.

No discernable difference thus far.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Quote by McTodd
Everyone got replaced with brainless salespeople.

No discernable difference thus far.

Fixed
Devourke & myself are now famous in the Pit.

sorta......
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
I'm here andddd I give zero f*cks about anyone you mentioned or you in particular. Welcome back to the pit, asshole.
Quote by Tyler Bro
Gauges or Diamond studs? I am getting one, which one?

Quote by Xiaoxi
Get a dildo. Says the same thing.
Quote by danielh123.
Why? No offense

Any new bannable offences?

They're famous for the noddincap gif.
Quote by danielh123.
Why? No offense

Any new bannable offences?

We post in everything
Devourke made the nod famous
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by aerosmithfan95

And Jackal58 passed on. >_>

Can someone please fill me in on what happened to her? Cause I've been hearing about it a lot lately and missed it.

Devourke's famous for many things. Such as huge, yet amazing OP posts and huge, yet elegant posts about why he buy CoD games
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Last edited by vicarious46 at Nov 14, 2011,
Quote by GrizzlyFnAdams6
I'm here andddd I give zero f*cks about anyone you mentioned or you in particular. Welcome back to the pit, asshole.

You sound like one cool customer.

I think I was here for the beginning of the 'bro' stuff, and also is that nodding .gif now the reaction pic of choice?
Nov 13, the day of Nodding Cap. Never forget.

(See my avatar? Now imagine a thread with users with the same one.)
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by vicarious46
Can someone please fill me in on what happened to her? Cause I've been hearing about it a lot lately and missed it.

Devourke's famous for many things. Such as huge, yet amazing OP posts and huge, yet elegant posts about why he buy CoD games

She request to get a temporary ban, and after a few mods ignored her, she posted a thread of her titties, which were up for a few hours as I'm aware, and she eventually got banned. Now she's unbanned if i remember correctly.
All you really missed was the new nodding picture hysteria. I really don't even know why so many people like it.

And for the record, I've been reading the pit religiously years before I got an account.
I need some catchup, I was gone for a month and apparently Jackal and Zapp is gone?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by danielh123.
I think I was here for the beginning of the 'bro' stuff, and also is that nodding .gif now the reaction pic of choice?

Nope, it's all about dat swag mfw.
Quote by devourke
EDIT: Kensai came out of the closet

Zappp died

I thought it was the other way round...
Didn't kensai die?
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by rockingamer2
Nov 13, the day of Nodding Cap. Never forget.

(See my avatar? Now imagine a thread with users with the same one.)

There was a page in one of the threads where everyone had it. Good times.

I might put it back on
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I need some catchup, I was gone for a month and apparently Jackal and Zapp is gone?

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
You guys are so gullible.

If you want to know what happened to Kensai and Jackal just look at their recent posts.
I remember you
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
If Jackal is gone that is just sad.

It is. But he did live a long life.
RIP
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
If Jackal is gone that is just sad.

RIP Jackal
What happened was:

-Skyrim comes out
-Skyrim successfully weeds out shitty posters
-Everyone has fun and is closer because of it
Quote by aerosmithfan95
RIP Jackal
He never saw that train. R.I.P.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by due 07
What happened was:

-Skyrim comes out

Woah, woah, woah. Fuck you man
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by due 07
What happened was:

-Skyrim comes out

This actually seems pretty true of the last few days. It's been the same people the entire time
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by aerosmithfan95
She request to get a temporary ban, and after a few mods ignored her, she posted a thread of her titties, which were up for a few hours as I'm aware, and she eventually got banned. Now she's unbanned if i remember correctly.

you forgot a few details.

she wanted to get banned because she said she didn't post in the hugging thread enough anymore and so that somehow made her a bad person or something, and so she asked element to ban her for awhile, but he didn't ban her fast enough, and like 5 minutes later she posted a spam thread with pictures of a pretty meh naked woman (not her though) and stuff and everyone who posted got warned and banned, and then she was perma'd, but everyone complained, but then she got unbanned, but i don't think it was because everyone complained, i think it was just because she asked to come back, but people made a big deal about the whole thing and stuff and complained about how unfair it was, when she had wanted to be banned, and went about it in the worst way possible. the whole thing wasn't really as big of a deal as people make it out to be.

that's what happened.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
you forgot a few details.

she wanted to get banned because she said she didn't post in the hugging thread enough anymore and so that somehow made her a bad person or something, and so she asked element to ban her for awhile, but he didn't ban her fast enough, and like 5 minutes later she posted a spam thread with pictures of a pretty meh naked woman (not her though) and stuff and everyone who posted got warned and banned, and then she was perma'd, but everyone complained, but then she got unbanned, but i don't think it was because everyone complained, i think it was just because she asked to come back, but people made a big deal about the whole thing and stuff and complained about how unfair it was, when she had wanted to be banned, and went about it in the worst way possible. the whole thing wasn't really as big of a deal as people make it out to be.

that's what happened.

Well, I didn't log in until a few hours after she got banned, so I just wnet by what I read.
Page 1 of 3