Electric guitar is my favorite music instrument. I practice playing electric guitar since last year
I really can't escape my love for the trombone. I've played for the past 7-8 years now, and I really miss it now that I'm not in school anymore (I don't have my own yet, I'm poor )
It really is a great instrument, and I love the unique things that are offered by the slide and mouthpiece. You just can't do the same awesome things on a saxophone or clarinet.
A close second for me is the baritone. it has such a nice tone to it when played well, and it's a gateway instrument for low brass people to learn trumpet, or vice-versa. One of my good buddies in high school went from trumpet to baritone, and now he's the lead trombone in my high school's jazz band (even though he plays valve...)

honorable mentions go to the piano and trumpet for being beautiful.
well guitarmostly casue im the best at it and and all the different tones i could coax out of it
(i count electric and acoustic/nylon as one insturment)

but the piano is a close second sincei started playing it recently
That was stealth on a level yet unseen of them. Dear lord. He could have been on here for months.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Adbot, but who cares.

Guitar, Piano, cor anglais/Oboe, Violin, Cello, Horn... Not necessarily in that order though.
Can't beat the beauty of the oboe. I don't play it. I'd like to, but am not sure it would be very satisfactory outside an orchestra. Plus I've heard it's very difficult to play.
I love the sound of piano playing. I also quite like saxophones, and hope to learn at some point.

However, guitars are shockingly versatile. I like that, and always will more than other instruments.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
The adbots are getting more and more clever... SNEAKY SNEAKY!!
Quote by skylerjames13
This +10000

You're a decent 11'er Bryc3e

Nothing can keep you away from the need to create.. Cause your path is free! - Jari Maenpaa
Guitar is a good musical instrument in singing.It also touches to the heart of people.I like piano because i have known how to play piano in the age of 6 years.
OK, I'll play along too. My favorite instrument is the pipe organ. No shit.

Admittedly, a little goes a long way. I think my love for it comes from bein' drug to church as a child by my granny.

Then there's the whole E. Power Biggs, Virgil Fox, and Keith Emerson paradigm.
1. Guitar
2. Drums

Then others like piano, bass, harp. But right now i am learning guitar and drums.
Quote by griffRG7321
Adbot, but who cares.

I feel the same way. I've never seen such a lengthy discussion started by an adbot today.

My favourite adbot post was something along the lines of:

My boyfriend is a freak, he bought a suit.
He wants me to wear this <----link to push up bra

That made me laugh a lot.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Quote by dannydawiz
I love how you get the advantage of playing both chords and melody on piano

You can do the same on a guitar
Quote by d1sturbed4eva
You can do the same on a guitar

Yes but not to the extent that you can on a piano.
Euphonium. Honourable mention to bass trombone.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.