Hey i am looking for a decent pedal board that fits about 7-8 pedals on and has a power supply like the boss CBC-60 cant seem to find a good one that holds this many pedals hope you guys can help
I have a powered SKB board that I cram a ton of stuff on. Worth checking out. I like it.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Do what I did. Take the top part of your computer desk, and saw it off. Lay down felcrostripsandfelcrostripsandfelcrostripsand

Profit

Edit: Sell your boss pedals
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Last edited by Guitarbaddie at Nov 15, 2011,
Quote by denied
Most powered boards do not have isolated outlets.

Buy separate. Combine.

This.

The boards with built in power supplies aren't typically going to have isolated outputs, just something to keep in mind. I honestly don't think it gets any better than a pedaltrain and pedal power 2+ for the price.
Just build a board. Gorm is the easiest way to go. I've currently got 7 on my board but I could easily fit 3 more (not counting a power supply). I also have quite a few pedals larger than the standard MXR enclosure (that's the 1590a, right?).

Like so.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Oohh, A's the little Omicron enclosure, then?

Quote by bogg808

I second the gorm from Ikea. You can really customize it to suite your needs and make it as big as you want or as little. I made one didn't take much time and was so so so much cheaper then buying a pedal train. Have a look at this link to see how it's made and how to do it yourself: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2271963-My-Do-It-Yourself-IKEA-Pedalboard-Build-Thread
The only downside to a Gorm Board is that you have no way of covering/protecting them without buying/building something else.

Quote by bogg808

I tried that, but you need a really specific kind of suitcase and I couldn't be bothered to look that hard. I would also need a reasonably massive suitcase. An old guitar case on the other hand...

Quote by bogg808

Quote by chip46
If you do a lot of gigging I think the best thing to do is find a case first, then build the pedalboard to those dimensions. I've seen a lot of people use old suitcases, for example.

Or you can build one...

I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
Last edited by Papabear505 at Nov 15, 2011,
Quote by chip46
Obviously, just depends on how much time and money you want to spend. I still think nothing beats a pedaltrain for gigging though.

48 bucks and 3 hours of time...
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!