View poll results: Who is right?
Me
14 22%
My friend
2 3%
You are both idiots
47 75%
Voters: 63.
Weird question, if you are in a contest with yourself and you finish first, that also means that you finished last correct?

Because there is no one else to be last, therefore you are first and last at the same time.

My friend says that you are only first, not last, I say that he is wrong, please help us decide.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Where's the "TS is right, and you are both idiots for arguing over this" option?
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
Where's the "TS is right, and you are both idiots for arguing over this" option?

Because I am right therefore I can't be an idiot.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
If you're not first, you're last.
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
But then.. what if an idiot says "I'm an idiot"? He is an idiot which means that he's right, which in turn would make him not an idiot which means that he is actually wrong, but if he is wrong then he's and idiot and then he and then and and and...

You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by maker's marked
If you're not first, you're last.

But you are running with yourself, you are both.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Is "your friend" in fact yourself, so no matter the outcome of the argument you will both win, and lose.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Is "your friend" in fact yourself, so no matter the outcome of the argument you will both win, and lose.

No he is really my friend, we are arguing on skype right now.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by peaches58`
What do you think TS?

I think you are both first and last.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
To win a race, you have to cross the finish line before anyone else.

To lose a race, you have to either not cross the finish line, or cross it after someone else.

So if you're the only one who crosses the finish line, you won and did not lose.

On the other hand, if you're racing against yourself, you're pretty definitely losing already.

EDIT: unless, for purposes of this discussion, you're two people. Then half of you won and half of you lost.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
If you're the only one running, then it is not a race.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
I don't even think this is significant enough to have a friendly disagreement over.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by cptcomet
If you're the only one running, then it is not a race.

IT'S A RACE AGAINST TIIIMMEEE!!!

...Hold on, does that mean that time is the loser?
Your dick won and your ass lost.

Unless of course you were ruing backwards.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
It cant be race....
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
Technically, both. Actually you're just some retarded psycho who loses races to himself.
You managed to improve over your old time so you finish first.. the old score doesn't matter any more... unless.. you are running with yourself at the SAME time?!?
my co-worker's step-mother makes $78 hourly on the internet. She has been out of a job for 8 months but last month her pay was $9020 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go to this site derp
If you're the only one competing then you are not competing, you are neither a winner nor loser.
Quote by pickett1
my co-worker's step-mother makes $78 hourly on the internet. She has been out of a job for 8 months but last month her pay was $9020 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go to this site http://dderp

Wait, did I miss something? When did AdBots start to post comments in threads, rather than just spamming their own shitty threads?

Oh dear.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by wyldething
Wait, did I miss something? When did AdBots start to post comments in threads, rather than just spamming their own shitty threads?

Oh dear.

Truly, this is the beginning of the end times
Quote by wyldething

Oh dear.

Neither of you are right. If you are by yourself you cannot finish first because you are not finishing before anyone. Ergo...you cannot finish last either, because you are not finihsing afetr anyone.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Stupid question. There is no first without last. Or last without first. Same thing applies to warm and cold, day and night, left or right.

In order to put a meaning to one of those words, you have to have some form of contrast. It's why the words were invented.

No contrast, no meanings.
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
You won't finish, you'll be eternally stuck running in a loop and never seeing the finish line until someone joins you.

It's heavy, but it'll sink in.