Page 1 of 2
Do you ever think about how things we do everyday got started and how really ****ed up they are?

For example:

Most Americans drink milk or use milk everyday. Let's go back in time though. That means a while ago somebody was looking at a cow. Thought to themselves, "Hmmm, I wonder?" Went over to the cow and squeezed it's tit saw what came out, and then thought to themselves, "I wonder?" At this point the whole situation is pretty ****ed up when you think about it but here comes the kicker.

They must have squeezed more and decided to taste what came out and enjoyed it.

I mean that's really messed up when you think about it. That we drink what comes out of an animals body.

Also does anyone, after taking a dump, look at it and think that was just chillin' inside me?

TL;DR
Before it was accepted someone milked a cow and drank it.
I am interesting in buying whatever you are having, based in glasgow can do f2f etc etc contact me.
wow, did you ever think you were dropped on your head as a child
XBL Gamertag:thor7861
message me you're from UG first

I can't think of anything to put here

I think it's probably more to do with the fact that young cows drink the milk, so it can't be that bad...so if a baby's mother died then they probably just took some of the cow milk as substitute.

Oral sex, however...
Oh, I've thought about these things. The weirdest one I can think of is alcohol.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Or they figured that mammals produce milk, and realized mass producing it with cows was easier.
i actually have thought that before, but i dont care. it means im drinking tit juice every day!
Acohol and F-ing Snails! Who was like oh I bet that slimy snot covered piece of S*** would be great covered in butter.
Smoking is a pretty weird concept. Someone actually decided that they wanted to ingest something into their lungs w/out knowing what it would do.
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
I find anyone who thinks something like this:

Most Americans drink milk or use milk everyday. Let's go back in time though. That means a while ago somebody was looking at a cow. Thought to themselves, "Hmmm, I wonder?" Went over to the cow and squeezed it's tit saw what came out, and then thought to themselves, "I wonder?" At this point the whole situation is pretty ****ed up when you think about it but here comes the kicker.

They must have squeezed more and decided to taste what came out and enjoyed it

To be an absolute fucking idiot.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Briyan_15
Acohol and F-ing Snails! Who was like oh I bet that slimy snot covered piece of S*** would be great covered in butter.

Many cultures eat insects, Western Culture just has a hang up about it.

Quote by maker's marked
Smoking is a pretty weird concept. Someone actually decided that they wanted to ingest something into their lungs w/out knowing what it would do.

Meh, not really. The urge to take mind mending substances is almost a human universal, pretty much every culture has some form of it. Many of the oldest cultigens (Barley, Opium, Cannabis) are used to make intoxicants. People spent a lot of time looking for and put a lot of value on intoxicants.

As for smoking itself, it's not really that strange when you think about it. If you simply burn a substance normally for whatever reason (cannabis for example, which was used originally for rope) and accidentally inhale the smoke you will notice some psychological effect. The obvious next stage is to do it deliberately, and before you know it you've invented smoking.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Many cultures eat insects, Western Culture just has a hang up about it.

But they're French isn't that western?
I wonder how many different substances were tried before they decided to stick with tobacco and cannabis
Coprophagia. I mean, WTF.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Quote by Burningritual
If you think about it that way then isn't an egg just a chickens period in a shell?

I like my chicken ovulations scrambled.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Quote by Burningritual
If you think about it that way then isn't an egg just a chickens period in a shell?

yes thats excatly what it is...
Well when you remember that some people smoke draino its less surprising.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Briyan_15

But they're French isn't that western?

Ya, but my meaning is that it's still not all that strange to eat insects like snails, it's done everywhere. We in the West do it less, and the French with Snails are one of the more well known exceptions.
Quote by Honkern
I wonder how many different substances were tried before they decided to stick with tobacco and cannabis

People smoke way more stuff than that.

Some of the types of drugs are mental really when you consider the amount of trial and error that must have went into creating them.Ayahuasca for example requires the preparation of a number of different plants working in conjunction with one another to provide a psychoactive effect. How they happened upon that combination remains a mystery, but it seems likely that they probably spent a lot of time just trying to find something that'll make them high. Like teenagers do in their kitchen and then discover the psychoactive properties of Nutmeg.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Isn't that a page on facebook?
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
That's why I rarely drink milk alone.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Does anybody else think that the concept of a betting shop is weird, when you think about it?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
i always wonder that too. like who was the guy who looked at a pineapple and thought "**** it. i'm eating it."

or the first guy to smoke weed or tobacco.
#DTWD
There's a rational explanation to all this stuff.

Sliced bread, for example, was invented when someone decided to slice...bread.
We have an advert on TV over here that asked the same question.

*yawn*

Ashley

EDIT:

Quote by Basti95
Sliced bread, for example, was invented when someone decided to slice...bread.

There's an actual story behind that
What about cheese? The best explanation for that is milk kept inside an animals bladder or stomach... Milk that then began to curd... Inside an animals organ... And then someone ate it... But whatever, cheese is awesome.
Ya, pretty messed up.

I always think about how humans discovered what was good and bad to eat. Like that plant in the sahara that oozes out milky stuff which is supposed to make you blind, can you imagine some tribe dude gets the shitty end of the stick and gets ordered to try out like 5 different plants just as a guinea pig. That's got to suck.
Quote by BlackLuster
There's an actual story behind that

Oh okay, okay.

Once upon a time, bread was illegal. An evil emperor called Douglas Nut had forbidden the whole world from making, eating and transporting bread and forced everyone to eat his evil Douglas-Nut-Donuts at every meal of the day. At first people were happy because these were sweet and sugary, but soon children became very fat and very spotty, and people's teeth were becoming black and falling out, they got very very sick of eating Douglas-Nut-Donuts and started wanting savoury things, bread.
Then a lad named Brad Sleiss (he was swiss or some shit) decided to make and eat bread in secret, he felt better almost immediately. But he couldn't help all the fat smelly kids because he knew the donut cops would "slam his ass in jail", as his daddy kept telling him (he never knew if he meant they would slam him into jail or if they would slam him once he was in jail), and it wasn't easy to hide a loaf of bread under his flimsy tunic.
So one fine day the lazy idiot took a knife and cut the bread into slices, taking it to as many people as he could and thus solving all the world's problems. It wasn't long before many people started slicing bread and giving it to fat spotty kids (who IMO didn't really even deserve it), and peple got better and healthy and happy and gay.
Also Doug Nut died because he was a fat old bastard and no one could give a shit on giving him the quadruple bypass surgery that he needed.

Fin.
Last edited by Basti95 at Nov 15, 2011,
I think I made this thread before... and to answer the title to the thread I try not to think to hard, I have better things to do.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Coprophagia. I mean, WTF.

Exactly, this and bestiality. Who actually takes time out of their day to think "Yeah, this regular nice tasting food just isn't doing it for me any more, so I think I'll just eat this stuff that came out of my ass. Hmmm, you know what? It don't taste too bad, neither." I mean seriously??
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
The best explanation is that it was all just one big accident.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Page 1 of 2