I'm trying to make a home made DIY pedalboard, since they're so outrageously priced. I've seen a lot of people make them out of angled wood panels and velcro. is that the way to go? I own (or will own) somewhere close to 10 stompboxes and 2 expression pedals. I will be adding more though.
It's a great way to go. I personally own a Pedaltrain board, but I've thought about making a smaller board for quick gigs before.

If you gig out with your pedals, one easy way to go is to find an old briefcase/suitcase type of thing at a thrift store or the like, then build the board to the inner dimensions of that.

GORM boards made from Ikea shelves are another popular option (google it).

The best way though is to just look up the topic, there's thousands of options out there to draw inspiration from. Here's a cool thread to look through, for example:
http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=134276
I use a "Daisy Chain" type of power supply, but thats because I didn't want to take up room on the board for a power supply...

Have fun, make it as big or small as you need...

enjoy
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
Quote by Papabear505
I use a "Daisy Chain" type of power supply, but thats because I didn't want to take up room on the board for a power supply...

Have fun, make it as big or small as you need...

enjoy

+1