Page 1 of 2
Good.

However I think that skaterguy also needs to learn when he's won, and enough is enough. Particularly once all his mates are there and the big guy clearly isn't going to be any more of a threat.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
LOL doesn't know how to hold a gun

edit: also it's America, they legally could have shot the bastard.

editedit: tiny gun too, hardly very badass. Probably plastic or empty
Last edited by Basti95 at Nov 15, 2011,
'swat het gets for fuckin wit skaters minding their own goddamned business.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by rockdude375
Good.

However I think that skaterguy also needs to learn when he's won, and enough is enough. Particularly once all his mates are there and the big guy clearly isn't going to be any more of a threat.

**** that

I agree with that skater. This idiot just put my life and my brothers life in jeopardy because he was a dumbass. No its not going to be over till I'm good and ready for it to be over.
he jamican in the background "ya mon ya"...good vid

Would've loved to see him fire the gun..the recoil would cause the gun to smack him in the face and the blast woulda deafened him..
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Why did he keep pointing it at his own head?
Stupid mofo.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Controlpanel
he jamican in the background "ya mon ya"...good vid

Would've loved to see him fire the gun..the recoil would cause the gun to smack him in the face and the blast woulda deafened him..

Ehh its just a little snub nosed .22. recoil wouldnt have done much and its not very loud. Still would've hurt those ears like hell though but nothing serious.
I was kinda hoping to see the idiot with the gun get his head cracked open with a skateboard.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by rockdude375
Good.

point a gun at me, id kill the ****. and the person better hope they shoot and kill me. otherwise im going to send them to Jesus.
Quote by dmiwshicldply
Ehh its just a little snub nosed .22. recoil wouldnt have done much and its not very loud. Still would've hurt those ears like hell though but nothing serious.

was a small cal wasnt it lol
Quote by demondown666
point a gun at me, id kill the ****. and the person better hope they shoot and kill me. otherwise im going to send them to Jesus.

I agree.

I would've done everything in my power to stomp that cocksuckers head until brain matter oozed out of his eyeballs. Anyone dumb enough to wave around a gun and point it at other people needs to be removed from the gene pool. I hope he accidentally shoots himself with his own gun. I have no sympathy for people like him.
I might have tried to kill him for pointing a gun at my brother. And to the one who said the skater needs to know when to give up the "gangsta" was holding onto him on the ground even when getting pounded and you can hear the skater kid telling his friends the dude wont let go.

All it woulda took is a slip of the finger and then either me or my brother are dead on the concrete. no excuses no games played just dead with my family mourning me over some idiot who probably was high on something. Suprised he didnt keep on beating him until the dude wasnt moving.
Knowledge is power
The "gangsta" doesn't really a need a gun to take care of skaters so he deserve to get his ass kicked.
Lol.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by dmiwshicldply

Ehh..I'm going to hazard a guess that that is at least a .32 acp..if not a compact 9mm of some type...

To large framed to be a .22, unless its some off brand...

Plus, its clearly a semiautomatic, not a revolver.

Regardless of the caliber, the way he was holding it would have increased the effects of any recoil.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
lol.

Feels good man. Got really annoying when his pals started saying, "Alright man this is stupid, enough. Let's go!" I think the guy will know when he's finished. He doesn't need outside advice to finish his own business especially when his life could have been needlessly smeared moments earlier over some alpha-dominance bullshit (cue: voice of reason and/or he could have killed the other guy too if he continued). Could've gone on another minute for the fat fuck to start shedding tears. Good find.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Regardless of the caliber if a bullet hits you in the head you're likely going to die, people. Fuck that guy.
oooooooooooooooold ass video
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by Ninja#117
I might have tried to kill him for pointing a gun at my brother. And to the one who said the skater needs to know when to give up the "gangsta" was holding onto him on the ground even when getting pounded and you can hear the skater kid telling his friends the dude wont let go.

All it woulda took is a slip of the finger and then either me or my brother are dead on the concrete. no excuses no games played just dead with my family mourning me over some idiot who probably was high on something. Suprised he didnt keep on beating him until the dude wasnt moving.

i would have kicked his head in
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Regardless of the caliber if a bullet hits you in the head you're likely going to die, people. Fuck that guy.

This.. the world is not a shitty action movie where people go on forever after being shot, if you get shot you can easily be dead very quickly.
Quote by rockdude375
Good.

The guy had a gun. Punch him to death. The entire enough is enough, no longer a threat argument goes out the window when you threaten an unarmed man with a gun just to feel tough. He got away today, tomorrow he could well shoot someone. Could have put the skateboards to good use on the guys throat.
WTLTL 2011
Last edited by Mark G at Nov 15, 2011,
Quote by demondown666

Quote by dmiwshicldply
I agree.

I would've done everything in my power to stomp that cocksuckers head until brain matter oozed out of his eyeballs. Anyone dumb enough to wave around a gun and point it at other people needs to be removed from the gene pool. I hope he accidentally shoots himself with his own gun. I have no sympathy for people like him.

As much as I agree with you guys, and the reason for thinking this way (and I'm the same, don't get me wrong); the only problem is, it aint worth spending a significant portion of your life locked up because you killed or seriously maimed someone, no matter how much they deserved it.

Unfortunately, only a few beatings and maybe a black eye have to suffice in these situations.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by rockdude375
As much as I agree with you guys, and the reason for thinking this way (and I'm the same, don't get me wrong)

Then why be contrarian?
the only problem is, it aint worth spending a significant portion of my life locked up because I killed or seriously maimed someone, no matter how much they deserved it.

Fixed.

That time served may definitely be worthwhile to the other person. Who's to say they're wrong if they feel no remorse for any punishment they receive after the fact.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Ha! look how he's holding it, it's like he's gonna do some weird punch with the gun in his hand.

Man oh man, these guys are dumb, plus there's video of it, **** lol this guy gets caught he's ****ed.
jackass points gun

victim beats up jackass

victim really beats up jackass

balance in the universe restored
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I've seen people get ****ed up worse than that with skateboard blows to the head. Some people really need to step in when they have the means, not just stand there. Sure he had the guy down, but he was a lot bigger than him and could probably do some harm.
Quote by Mark G
The guy had a gun. Punch him to death. The entire enough is enough, no longer a threat argument goes out the window when you threaten an unarmed man with a gun just to feel tough. He got away today, tomorrow he could well shoot someone. Could have put the skateboards to good use on the guys throat.

We should kill drunk drivers too. And people who make sandwiches without gloves on. And all drivers.

You ****ing retard.

EDIT: The video is pretty fake looking/sounding. You guys are pretty gullible.
Last edited by captaincrunk at Nov 15, 2011,
Looked rather staged at first, then I was unsure when the battle erupted. I didn't see any blood, and it's hard to tell with a video quality like that.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Esperanza Spalding, Vulfpeck, Caravan Palace

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Quote by captaincrunk

EDIT: The video is pretty fake looking/sounding. You guys are pretty gullible.

I don't see what's so hard to believe. Shit happens in the ghetto man.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Looked rather staged at first, then I was unsure when the battle erupted. I didn't see any blood, and it's hard to tell with a video quality like that.

he's black, the blood would be hard to see

also, i would doubt people would be willing to get punched in the face and get hit with a skateboard for a video
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by blake1221
I don't see what's so hard to believe. Shit happens in the ghetto man.

Listen to them talk. They're all calm and normal. "Oh dear, I say! Does that man have a firearm? Go Chauncy! Go!"
Quote by laid-to-waste
he's black, the blood would be hard to see

also, i would doubt people would be willing to get punched in the face and get hit with a skateboard for a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SIADtYPAHA
Last edited by captaincrunk at Nov 15, 2011,
Quote by captaincrunk
Listen to them talk. They're all calm and normal. "Oh dear, I say! Does that man have a firearm? Go Chauncy! Go!"

Iiiiiidk. I wouldn't be surprised if it were real or fake.
Page 1 of 2