Page 1 of 4
What do people who like metal and hate pop/dance music do on a Friday/Saturday night when most people are going to clubs? Just curious don't take offense.
edit:

get mad pussy

>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Last edited by DempseyPunk at Nov 15, 2011,
I'm much more fond of pop/dance than I am of metal, and I don't go to clubs and stuff...
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I just play guitar until I'm told not to. Be it a neighbor, my brother or my parent.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Well we mostly just sit around and play video games, draw pentagrams on the floor, drink beer, sing ancient chants, and attempt to summon the dark one. Standard Friday night stuff, you know.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
I'm not a metalhead and I didn't know most people go to clubs?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Got to metal clubs. Yes, they exist. TBF most of them are actually full of a mix of crappy hardcore and dubstep, but ah well, they're great fun for a laugh.
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
drink at home - with friends, sleep, have sex, band rehearsal, gig, anything else that doesnt involve you looking at a lot of drunk guys pathetic attempts at picking up girls?
Personally I don't mind Pop to much, however Dance and (c)Rap i can't stand. For me I hear no musical value. Alot of it can be done through machines and computers with out one bit of musical talent or instrumental knowledge. for example:

http://www.myspace.com/pigmentchallenged

My buddy and I made these over a 12 pack, 2 hours and a bet we couldn't because "it is harder than you think". It is really just sequencing and pc loops. I did play a riff on one track though.

What I am saying is for me, it takes no talent to do.

On Friday's and Saturday's I go play gigs LOL

Geeve

Edit: This is my opinion so piss off
Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
Last edited by geeve420 at Nov 15, 2011,
Listen to metal?

Clubs aren't usually about the music anyway. They're just festering shit pits full of drunk cunts and STI ridden whores getting wrecked on whatever they can afford and grinding each other.
When I was much more into metal, I'd just go and sit in a town pub with a few mates, play pool, mess around with the jukebox
Smoke weed and listen to music and jam with friends play megaman go on adventures. Smoke more weed listen to more animals as leaders, circle jerk to devintownsend, smoke more weed, play more megaman, smoke more weed pass out.
Pubs, parties, gigs, jam and get hella gobbies
Dig a tunnel of light through ignorant walls
Quote by geeve420
Personally I don't mind Pop to much, however Dance and (c)Rap i can't stand. For me I hear no musical value. Alot of it can be done through machines and computers with out one bit of musical talent or instrumental knowledge. for example:

My buddy and I made these over a 12 pack, 2 hours and a bet we couldn't because "it is harder than you think". It is really just sequencing and pc loops. I did play a riff on one track though.

Geeve

I don't mean to offend you (although I assume you don't care, since you said it took no effort), but of course that took no talent to make. Because that was awful. Try making something that someone would actually listen to and try to tell me that it takes no talent.
Quote by geeve420

What I am saying is for me, it takes no talent to make shitty attempts at Rap.

Geeve

lllllllllllol.

I used to think about electronic music just like you do 2 years ago, but then I actually got into listening to rap and stuff like Psytrance and Dubstep and stuff and then I started trying to make it and it's hard to make stuff that's ACTUALLY GOOD.

EDIT: http://soundcloud.com/chad-kirk/the-best-rapper-a-live (The beat goes on after the rapping ends because I haven't written the second part yet.).
Last edited by ChadLikesGuitar at Nov 15, 2011,
i go to the pub, sit in and drink beer or go to a local metal show.
.(....\................/....)
. \....\............. /..../
...\....\.........../..../
....\..../´¯.l.¯`\..../
..../... l....l....(¯ `\
...l......l....l.....\....\
...l......l´¯.l´¯.l \....\
...\......` ¯..¯ ´......|
....\__________./
Quote by DempseyPunk
edit:

get mad pussy

Wait a min, the guy in the background third from the right..... It's Matt Lucas!
What I did last weekend: Make a bonfire, drink beer, make smores, play folk songs on acoustic, and play MW3 when the fire died. The day after that we went to a hookah lounge.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by archangels
I don't mean to offend you (although I assume you don't care, since you said it took no effort), but of course that took no talent to make. Because that was awful. Try making something that someone would actually listen to and try to tell me that it takes no talent.

None taken, it was a one off that won a bet. Production value is more key than content. I would wager some people would listen to it if I spent more time cleaning up the mix and actually cared.

Like I said it is just my and my opinion alone

Geeve
Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
Quote by geeve420

Geeve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoLxuyV9qz8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9-eKhCukW8&feature=relmfu
I'm most always at my girlfriend's on Fridays. When I'm not, I sit home and play video games/write music/play music, not too much, enough to be fun though.
Originally Posted by Azbats63
I'm the only white guy in a band in El Paso. My bandmates call me El Diablo Blanco. They tell me it means "trusted friend."
Quote by geeve420
Personally I don't mind Pop to much, however Dance and (c)Rap i can't stand. For me I hear no musical value. Alot of it can be done through machines and computers with out one bit of musical talent or instrumental knowledge.

get off the pot rockstar

My opinion is that your opinion sucks and you are closed minded
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
I go to local metal shows. Every weekend, bro.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
Most of the music on my ipod is metal, but not all of it. I got some electronica, a few pop, some jazz, and even country. But about 80% of my faves are metal, does that make me a metalhead?
Quote by SkepsisMetal

I will have to admit the exception to my rule, That is why I like musicians in general. You learn and hear something new everyday. Thank you for this! Actually kinda liked the first one

Geeve
Quote by dubstar92
Quote by dweb23
Haha! There's no metalheads on this forum...

Haha! Your grammar sucks...
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Sacrifice goats of course...

Failed that, doing what everyone else does. Staying in, hanging out with friends, going out to clubs or pubs.
I usually have something to do. Though, Fridays I like to have a quiet night. Saturdays nights I usually go over to a friend's house.
Not much one for clubs myself. Yeah, they're fun. But I also like to be able to hear whoever I'm talking to. Kinda hard to do at a club. I'd rather have a beer (or something stronger) and hang out.
Quote by Metallicuh
get off the pot rockstar

My opinion is that your opinion sucks and you are closed minded

LOL! To each their own
Quote by dubstar92
Chinese carryout + vodka + video games + scary movies. Would do the same if I didn't listen to metal.
sunbather is shit
Page 1 of 4