39 74%
Hate it!
1 2%
Never heard of it.
4 8%
It's okay, not that amazing though.
9 17%
Voters: 53.
I'm talking the real one, not the peice of crap fail of the American one. I personally love this show and find it hilarous.

Thoughts on it and comments....
I tried watching the American one the other week. It's just not the same show.
They clearly tried to mirror the UK version, or even parody it with the presenters and what happens.
Jeremy Clarkson may be a pratt, but I wouldn't watch Top Gear without him.
"It's a shit show that's not really about cars, just three men acting like idiots!"
"Clarkson is a big headed arse."
"*joke about Hammond and car crashes*"

Inb4 all of this.

Quote by SkepsisMetal
I tried watching the American one the other week. It's just not the same show.
Jeremy Clarkson may be a pratt, but I wouldn't watch Top Gear without him.

Yeah, I saw the American version... it was slightly unnerving. A little surreal, to be honest.

I second the Clarkson thing too: he's arrogant, but bloody good imo.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Nov 15, 2011,
Quote by Banjocal
"I love it!"

"It's an okay show."

"It's a shit show that's not really about cars, just three men acting like idiots!"

"Clarkson is a big headed arse."

"*joke about Hammond and car crashes*"

Inb4 all of this.

You didn't mention Stewart Lee's take on Richard The Hamster Hammond, so here we go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0i0RXMvzMs
I wish they did more cheap car challenges.

Also Stewart Lee FTW.
OUT OF ORDER
Last edited by loose bowels at Nov 15, 2011,
I love the challenges and the special episodes but I couldn't care less about the actual cars.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
There's no "I've herd of it but never seen it" option
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
I love it, but it's starting to go downhill. All the challenges just seem really forced and fake now, like the train/car going on fire. They need to go back to doing more cheap car challenges.
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
The show's formula is getting a bit tiresome, doesn't really help that the majority of the show looks staged.
Quote by garfgarfgarf
The show's formula is getting a bit tiresome, doesn't really help that the majority of the show looks staged.

Ye, I know what you mean. Like when Hammond was driving that big jeep-tank-thing and he was about to get towed by a truck; so he jumps in the jeep-tank and drives off with the two truck trailing behind.

They have pretty awesome jobs though
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by garfgarfgarf

Yeah. The show is not really as enjoyable as it once was.
Still, I watch it from time to time and I love the Star in a reasonably priced car.
As the other guy said : I don't like the faked/setup feel of some of the challenges.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
It's absolutely amazing, and after being a bit less awesome than usual, I thought the last two seasons have been very good with some real highlights.

Can't wait for the christmas special
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by guitarninjaruy
Hamster

..yeah. Anyway I like Top Gear too but as people have said - it's become really stale lately. It's always been obvious that the challenges are staged but now it's become a tiresome formula and almost insulting to watch at times.