I'm talking straps, strings, picks, cables, cleaner kits, the lot!

Firstly my strap is a piece of shit, it's falling apart. Any good online stores that supply straps such as those Dimarzio ones that clip onto the guitar?

I'm running out of picks too, I keep forgetting where I set them

I want to buy a few good quality cables too, feel free to rec any ones you guys love.

(Note I'll consider international sites providing the price is right)

I want to go wild in the aisle!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtZlRrzJOlM&feature=related
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Others will probably offer better options but I quite like GAK (Guitar Amp Keyboard)

I'll prob be reported now!

I'M NOT ADVERTISING!!!
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pretty much any of the big retailers..

Any specific ones you've had a good experience with?
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
kabl or award session are good for cables, without spending tons.

for the other stuff, stringsdirect and stringbusters are pretty good. thomann often is slightly cheaper, but unless you're ordering enough to get thomann's free postage (200 euro), the 10 euro postage charge would probably erode most of the savings (depends on what you're ordering, of course, some things are cheaper than others on thomann).

i like dangleberry music's straps, the italian leather ones are super soft and not crazy expensive (~£16 or so iirc).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I don't know for other people, but I use Klotz-cables and they have been working for years.
Can't believe nobody mentioned ebay yet. There are loads of guitar stores who use that as their main online outlet, there's always someone on there selling stuff off at less than the RRP.

I've also used http://www.axesrus.com a few times as well, they're pretty good and reliable.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud