I've always thought it would be cool to be able to control some of the knobs on my pedals with an expression pedal, but none of them have exp. pedal jacks. This got me thinking, is there any expression pedal out there that can sort of mechanically change a pot's settings by clamping onto it and turning? This could be pretty cool for changing settings on the fly.

Thanks
Rob
...Free from it all...
...Breathe in the darkest fall...

...We laugh and cry though a brothers eyes for now...

I'm cool because I have lyrics in my sig.

You can call me Rob.
I had that idea too, a delay pedal with controllable expression pedals for feedback, or delay time or volume...then Line6 brought my dreams to life with the HD500, I can set parameters for control on anything really. The possibilities are pretty much infinite. Drive, or trem speed, or phasing, or flanging, or delay time, anything. I haven't second-guessed my purchase of the pedal once.
boss makes a pitch pedal (whammy rival) that u can connect a expression pedal to to controll
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Quote by EspTro
boss makes a pitch pedal (whammy rival) that u can connect a expression pedal to to controll

im failing to see the relevance in this post..
mojostompboxes.com
Remember the last guy who tried to make one using string and some wood or something stupid? Then he wanted to sell them on here?

Good times. Seems once every three or four months a thread about this topic pops up.
Quote by R45VT
Remember the last guy who tried to make one using string and some wood or something stupid? Then he wanted to sell them on here?

Good times. Seems once every three or four months a thread about this topic pops up.

he was the worst user ever
mojostompboxes.com
Quote by greeny23
im failing to see the relevance in this post..

instead of turning a pitch knob on the stompbox, its controlled by a pedal....

wat was so complicated?
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
The better ones are those little wings they make to go on knobs that just let you kick it with your toes.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by greeny23
he was the worst user ever
I dunno, Mr Sample Tremolo ran him close.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by WtrPlyr
how about you read the OP?

i did..... just because it doesnt physically change the knobs position but changes the value... i still think its relavent.
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Key word was 'mechanically.'
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by EspTro
i did..... just because it doesnt physically change the knobs position but changes the value... i still think its relavent.

Most effects pedals do not take expression pedals. DER!
Quote by Sputnik1
Most effects pedals do not take expression pedals. DER!

most...but if u read my original post u would see i said that boss makes a pitch pedal that does -_- im done with this thread
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Quote by EspTro
most...but if u read my original post u would see i said that boss makes a pitch pedal that does -_- im done with this thread

And how does the existence of the Boss "Pitch Pedal" help the TS? Did he say he was using one? It's like me saying he should get a Midi foot controller because he might be able to use it on his amp.
Last edited by Sputnik1 at Nov 16, 2011,