Page 1 of 4
I recently started dating this girl i really like, and i can see she likes me back. She feels comfortable when i put my arm around her, and walk her places, but how long should i wait before i kiss her? We are in Highschool, weve been hugging for 2 days. Ive put my arm around her twice, About how many days should i wait before our first kiss? and should i tell her i love her?
We are going to be spending a few hours together after school Wednesday, and i need to know if i should go for it, or wait some more... Also, i need to know how to lead up to the kiss, this is my 2nd relationship, my first one didn't go so well, with my first relationship, she ended up dying because a guy kept making fun of her, and i was stupid not to stand up for here more than i did. That was a few years ago, I want to tell this girl i love her, but im afraid its too soon..

Anyways, if anyone out there can help me by telling answering my questions, i would be grateful. i just need to know if i should wait longer, and how to lead up to the kiss.

My deepest thanks to all who help.
Quote by jani92jani
Dont tell that you love her!!!!!

Yeah they're really once that happens, shit's brutal
Just don't let her kiss you first. That's what happened to me. She was fine with the way it happened, but I felt really lame :'(
Not exactly a frequent poster.
Wait until the time is right. You're lucky to have what seems to be more of a "conservative" girl. I get all the crazy sex addicts...not a bad thing, but can get annoying.

Good luck!
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."

~ Kurt Cobain ~
Just do that shit.

But DON'T tell her you love her. That comes waaaay later.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Quote by Arcane Circle
we've been hugging for 2 days. Ive put my arm around her twice,

I want to tell this girl i love her, but im afraid its too soon..

Really?
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Wait....you've been hugging for 2 WHOLE DAYS?? Wow, at least go get something to eat and take a shower dude. And slow down there mister! You've put your arm around her TWICE? Once in the first month is more than enough, ladies don't like all that affection.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
If you want to kiss her just grab her around the waist and lean in for a soft kiss. If she doesn't do the same just kiss her on the cheek.

Most importantly, DO NOT TELL HER You LOVE HER.
Quote by Arcane Circle
I recently started dating this girl i really like, and i can see she likes me back. She feels comfortable when i put my arm around her, and walk her places, but how long should i wait before i kiss her? We are in Highschool, weve been hugging for 2 days. Ive put my arm around her twice, About how many days should i wait before our first kiss? and should i tell her i love her?
We are going to be spending a few hours together after school Wednesday, and i need to know if i should go for it, or wait some more... Also, i need to know how to lead up to the kiss, this is my 2nd relationship, my first one didn't go so well, with my first relationship, she ended up dying because a guy kept making fun of her, and i was stupid not to stand up for here more than i did. That was a few years ago, I want to tell this girl i love her, but im afraid its too soon..

Anyways, if anyone out there can help me by telling answering my questions, i would be grateful. i just need to know if i should wait longer, and how to lead up to the kiss.

Please tell me you mean crying and not dying!

Anyway, don't tell her you love her...
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Make her taste the salty kiss of your raging member!
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by ChucklesMginty
That would be my reaction if someone told me they loved me after 2 days.

Well yeah He said they'd been hugging for 2 da- wait what
Just kissing her and telling her you love her is not gonna cut it, buddy. If you're a real man you will throw some chloroform her way and help her sign her signature on your marriage certificate. A diamond ring is for wimps. When she wakes up, tell her you got her a present, but she can't open it for another 9 months. That's how you really show women that you're committed to them.

She's a absolute, total fridge.

Quote by Arcane Circle

I know that isn't funny, but the way he phrased it. Oh my god
Last edited by Tanglewoodguit at Nov 15, 2011,
Quote by Woffelz
Please tell me you mean crying and not dying!

Anyway, don't tell her you love her...

no she drove herself off the road...

anyway, from the posts above, i will not be telling her i love her too soon...

but is it too soon for a kiss? also, should i put my hands on her hip or shoulder when i am walking with her?
The next and most advisable step would definitely be surprise buttsecs, then wait a few months to kiss her, so you don't seem too full on.
Quote by Arcane Circle

wut
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by Arcane Circle
no she drove herself off the road...

anyway, from the posts above, i will not be telling her i love her too soon...

but is it too soon for a kiss? also, should i put my hands on her hip or shoulder when i am walking with her?

How old are you, TS?
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
I started "dating" a girl my freshman year in highschool (freshman in college now). After about a week/week and a half we went to a haunted maze type of thing, after the night was over my friends and her dropped me off at my house. Before I got out of the car I gave her a kiss, just a peck on the lips I slightly missed and thought I made a complete fool of myself. But she thought it was cute and we've been together ever since.

So I would say just go in for the kiss when it feels right. I know it sounds lame and cliche but that's pretty much the only thing to go off of.

Good luck, and don't get down if shit goes awry.
Quote by Arcane Circle

Wat
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Arcane Circle
also, should i put my hands on her hip or shoulder when i am walking with her?

vagina, definitely
Are you trolling? If you're old enough to drive you should know what to do with a girl...
First, make sure you don't ever punch her in the mouth. Turns out that it gives her a better impression of who you are, and take it from there.

But seriously, I can't help, despite my wanting to. Why do you think I visit the Pit?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
dont tell her you love her, because you dont.

do yourself a favor and take it slow, don't try to rush her into something just because you think its time.

wait for her to show you that she wants to kiss you.
Well, the vast majority of my relationships started with a well timed kiss, as opposed to "hey, wanna like, totally, be my girlfriend maybe?" So a kiss, unless the girl is the most ridiculous kind of prude is always okay. But do not, I repeat, DO NOT, say that you love her.
A lot of people I know **** on the first date
Get with the times TS......

OT kiss he passionately and tell her you want to make sweet love to her
She'll dig that
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
My god, this is adorable.

Just, too damn precious.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by Arcane Circle
We are in Highschool, weve been hugging for 2 days.

"Hugging for 2 days"

Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Just gonna say, I waited 7 months to kiss my girl, and we've been together for over a year now, getting sexual, and we're both very happy.

Yes, I am a huge pussy.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

Would you like to see my Soundcloud?
I love Padgea7x
Quote by Hakoon1
Just gonna say, I waited 7 months to kiss my girl, and we've been together for over a year now, getting sexual, and we're both very happy.

Yes, I am a huge pussy.

What the hell did you do for 7 months? Play backgammon?
Quote by Hakoon1
Yes, I am a huge pussy.
Soooo... lesbian relationship?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit

What the hell did you do for 7 months? Play backgammon?

Hugged and watched movies

Naw though, there were a lot of issues involving jealous friends, cockblocking and stuff that got in the way, it's not like we just didn't do it.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

I love Padgea7x
Quote by Hakoon1
Hugged and watched movies

Naw though, there were a lot of issues involving jealous friends, cockblocking and stuff that got in the way, it's not like we just didn't do it.

Cockblocking a kiss would have to be an actual cock, blocking your path to her mouth
Cockblocking a kiss would have to be an actual cock, blocking your path to her mouth
Really, it was a lot more than that. It has a lot to do with the fact that she was insecure about messing things up, and I had (past tense - had) a rather unpleasant friend who would never leave us alone, even when we would try and go on dates, he'd end up finding out.

He even pretended that she was cheating on me with him and he used to follow her like a lost puppy so I could barely talk to her.

Don't hate
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

I love Padgea7x
You can kiss a girl within 10 minutes of meeting them. Period.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Page 1 of 4