55 35%
Humble
49 31%
Extremely Humble
16 10%
Voters: 158.
Page 1 of 2
Sup Pit,

Are you arrogant? Or are you exceedingly humble? Or are you arrogant with some things and humble with others? What a story, what a story.

Poll coming at ya
I would say I used to be a very humble guy, but over the last few years I've gained confidence in myself which has made me slightly more arrogant, although I'd still consider myself to be humble overall.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
At times I can be incredibly arrogant.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I sometimes look over my old posts on here, and old conversations I've had with people and noticed that I usually come off as really arrogant and sometimes quite narcissistic.
I'm really not though. I'm modest to a fault, and pretty generous to people I know.
No, I'm not arrogant. I often act pretty cocky, though. But that's more of a front than anything.

Arrogance is a form of stupidity.
MATTERHORN
At first I thought myself humble, but that would constitute me being arrogant. But since I was afraid of being arrogant, does that make me humble? Or does the fact that I mentioned this make me arrogant and hungry for attention? Or does my fear make me humble?

Ah screw it, I'll vote 50/50
I'm only arrogant about some things, and even then I guess it's mostly inwardly; I try not to show it.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
stfu TS wishes he was cool as me
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Arrogance is the only way to deal with other people's arrogance.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
My penis is 4 inches long. My biceps and triceps is ass. I am the best rapper alive. First name Greatest. Last name ever. Everyone should bow down to me cause I'm as bro as it gets

Quote by Metallicuh
stfu TS wishes he was cool as me

I can't E-stalk you so I dunno how cool you are
Quote by Doctor Matthews
No, I'm not arrogant. I often act pretty cocky, though. But that's more of a front than anything.

I'd say that's a better description of myself, cockiness and confidence would be a better description than arrogance.

Also, I only just realised I stared at your avatar for a whole 2 minutes before continuing to scroll down the page.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
F*ck you all.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
I am sometimes perceived as arrogant, but I'm usually joking: I tend to keep beliefs to myself. I suppose I am a bit.
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY
im pretty humble

mostly cause i alway find faults in what every i am good at
like take guitar playing its one of the things im best at but i alway find things to improve on so usually it comes of as me being humble
I tell everyone I'm awesome

But I'm just being modest
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by Burgery
Arrogance is the only way to deal with other people's arrogance.

That's not arrogance you twit. That's insolence.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Doctor Matthews

This, although I can be arrogant SOMETIMES. I try not to be but I have a tendency to open my gob before engaging the ol' brain.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
not really either. i think i have a hard time experiencing any kind of success. i never really feel like I accomplish anything for some reason. someone will tell me i did something well, and i'll be like "big deal, it wasn't anything special"... if that makes sense.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
I most certainly hope not. I certainly don't think I'm better than anyone, sometimes I might pretend to be cocky or arrogant but I'm doing it in such a blatently stupid fashion that it's hard not to see it's only a joke.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by devourke
I can't E-stalk you so I dunno how cool you are

maaann im so cool you don need to e-stalk me to no how cool i is bro
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Just a heads-up: if you claim to be humble, you probably aren't.
Wave goodbye to the past.
You've got your whole life to lead.

Schecter C-1+ with SD '59/Custom 5
Egnater Tweaker 15
PolyTune noir
Algal Bloom fuzz
Fingerprint Redux fuzz
Nocturner reverb
Flashback delay
Quote by cxrlxscr
Just a heads-up: if you claim to be humble, you probably aren't.

That's why Extremely Humble is on the poll
I bragged about my 186/200 score (The best of the day, and there about 700 people there) to my friend who just had her first audition and got a 156.

I'm a douche.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
I'd say I'm pretty humble and I always act that way to other people, but that makes people like me and that just makes me realise how god-damn awesome I am
When I know I'm right or someone else is wrong I'm extremely arrogant. In matters of subjective opinion I'm extremely arrogant. If it's an objective matter that I'm ignorant of I'm receptive to information and generally humbled.
I'm too good to be arrogant.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Humble.

Ignore the sig.

>_>

<_<
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Hell no.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Once i was at a college open day thing, before the course started. They had a buffet on and at the table there was a selection of foods and a few big metal pots of tea and coffee. Needless to say, i got some sandwhiches and took the entire pot of coffee over to the table with a cup and saucer.
My friends said it was an exceedingly arrogant thing to do. I stand by what i did and i'd do it again.
Page 1 of 2