View poll results: Di?
Yes
73 44%
No
94 56%
Voters: 167.
Page 1 of 3
Sup Pit,

Given the option, would you want to know when you'd die? You wouldn't be given the circumstances of how you'd die, or the exact time, but just a rough idea of when you'd die give or take a few days.

EDIT: I wouldn't because I'm a fan of surprises
Last edited by devourke at Nov 15, 2011,
**** no. And live the rest of my days, shitting my pants. I'd never be able to look at a clock or calendar again. I know I'd never be able to achieve everything I want to, and knowing when you'll die is a pressure to do all those things.
I'd rather just live as I live until life decides it don't want me no more.
Even if I would know, my life would stay unchanged.
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
No, cause then I can go about my life not worrying about it.

Also...

Clicky
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by Cianyx
How many threads have you made today?

It is my goal to keep The Pit active.

EDIT: I think 3
Quote by Cianyx
How many threads have you made today?
Quote by VillainousLatin
Too many.

ggg1 ggg3

No, cuz it would make me depressed and I'd probably end up wasting my last days being sad and worrying about it
No. Everyday of my life would become part of a countdown until I kick the bucket. All I'd be able to think about is how much time I have left, focussing so much on what I want to do with it that I wouldn't even enjoy it.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Doesn't matter, the doctor told me anyway
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Venice King

That sucks bro. What's wrong?
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
yeah so I can get day before I die rape. I'd fly to Katy Perry's house and cum on her face.

Cause of death: vigilantes came after you for raping Katy Perry and "cumming on her face"
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Sure. Our lives are already countdowns. Might as well know when it ends so you can take maximum advantage of what time you have left.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
i'm not ever going to die.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Yes.
That info would be so useful.

What If I found out I was due to die in about 3 weeks time? I'd utilise the hell out of my time left.
If I have another 80 years I can be secure in the knowledge I have a long life ahead of me.

I can make sure I never put my family in a position where they have to deal with my crap after I'm gone.
Quote by devourke
Sup Pit,

Given the option, would you want to know when you'd die? You wouldn't be given the circumstances of how you'd die, or the exact time, but just a rough idea of when you'd die give or take a few days.

Let me guess someone took your sweet roll?
Quote by devourke
EDIT: I think 3

Carry on then
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by devourke
Sup Pit,

Let me guess someone took your sweet roll
Quote by AlteredMaggot18
Let me guess someone took your sweet roll?

I urban dictionaried this term and I still don't know what you're talking about
I'd rather not know.

Quote by Venice King

But Venice
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by MH400
You were better when you didn't post so much.

Just like you
RIP Gooze

cats
It is hard to say, because i tend to find new passions and goals as i go along, and so if i knew when i would die, i would probably try to get a certain amount of things done, and then be dissappointed just before my deadline if i have only just given myself a new set of goals.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by devourke
I urban dictionaried this term and I still don't know what you're talking about

its off of skyrim bro how do you not know that
Sure. It'd let me know how to pace myself.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I've asked myself this on many, many occasions during my life, and I always hit upon the same answer:

I still have no idea.
No. Because then I would do stupid shit knowing that and end up altering it.
Page 1 of 3