Nice one. AX is the only 'metal' shape I like. Not a fan of the headstock but love that body.
nice looking guitar, however not my cup of tea. I'll stick with my SGs
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by grohl1987
Nice one. AX is the only 'metal' shape I like. Not a fan of the headstock but love that body.

yea me too really XD all the other ones like the crazy X shapes n stuff r bit too much for me but i love the headstock XD wasnt over the top like a bc rich or too plain like a fender (not bashing just giving examples of other Head stocks)
Quote by gman128
Looks like a squirrel took a bite out of the headstock

lmao
Body:AX series
headstock:SQRL-BITE
That's the oddest place for a battery compartment I've ever seen.

I was going to get a cheap AX a long time ago. I'm glad I didn't. Definitely not me.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
That's the oddest place for a battery compartment I've ever seen.

I was going to get a cheap AX a long time ago. I'm glad I didn't. Definitely not me.

yea thats what i noticed, that and its not a latch compartment its a screwed in plate
Dont like the body, headstock, string thru, or really any of it. But, I guess if it plays/sounds good HNGD!
ESP LTD m400
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ Sanpera I
Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal
ISP Decimator

"Dream big, and dare to fail. I dare you to do that." - James Hetfield, HoF Speech, 09
Quote by Reizei
yea thats what i noticed, that and its not a latch compartment its a screwed in plate

My MH-400 has the screw in plate as well. I think the latch compartments are a relatively new thing.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Lo, for a formidable sonic weapon be'ith this ESP AX! It's sharpened points shall make thou quite feared amongst thine bandmates! If they should displease thee, then a jab from this AX to thy bass'ist or vocal'ist to draw blood (and possibly innards) shall allow thee to quickly take control of thine fellow minstrels!

This post now concludeth!
WATCH YE TALES OF THIS VERY KNIGHT, AS TOLD IN YE ARTS OF CINEMA AND METAL:
> CLICK'ETH HERE <