Page 1 of 4
Hello,

Im white. I’m attending university and taking a course in Political Science. I have no idea what I’m doing to do with that, later.

Anyways, in my International Relations class, I'm hitting on this Egyptian girl who's leading me on up 'til earlier, today, telling me Arabs don't date out of race.

Evidently, this is because most Arabs are racist. She's telling me I can't **** her because I’m white. She's telling me I couldn't **** her if I was black and hung like Bronson. She's telling me YOU couldn't bang her, my Russian and Chinese friends, reading this.

I’ve a good mind to make some sort of statement, talking race. It’s unfortunate, because I was really getting into this chick.

What do you think, pit? I told her all women are the same color in between the sheets.

I’m at a loss, mang. What’s a clever follow up? I actually think I have a shot of turning it around.

Also I want to be clear that I don't think all Arabs are racist, but can anybody from any of the middle eastern countries qualify that statement? Is it really common over there?
Quote by Rising

It’s unfortunate, because I was really getting into this chick.

No, you weren't. If you know what I mean.

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Or maybe its in her religion/culture and you're just a dick?
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
She's not into you and would rather be considered a racist then tell the truth
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by MangoStarr

0/10
Maybe she just doesn't like you?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by MangoStarr

Oh, so religion and culture are both valid reasons for excusing ignorance? If the only reason she has for not liking the guy is because he's not her race, that's still idiotic, regardless of if it's her culture.

Not saying that's why she doesn't like him. Maybe TS is ugly and she needed a way out.

Last edited by SaintsofNowhere at Nov 15, 2011,
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
They'd probably stone her brah.

This, or more likely...

Quote by element4433
Maybe she just doesn't like you?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by vicarious46
She's not into you and would rather be considered a racist then tell the truth

this...plus I doubt she would lower herself down to white trash.
yo.

I BELIEVE
In all seriousness, it isn't because she's racist. It's the same thing as Romeo and Juliet- class, race, everything has something to do with it. You think that everyone gets married after "falling in love"? Arranged marriage, beyotch.
Tell her that you're da bomb in bed and you will blow her mind with explosive orgasms. Claim you are also equipped with improvised erotic devices.
Maybe she thinks you just sound like a douchebag.

What do you think, pit? I told her all women are the same color in between the sheets.

Yes, yes I think that might be it.
Quote by MangoStarr

lol... fair enough

This all went down way nicer than how I'm putting it. Basically, I'm baked, and going for comedy.

But yeah, maybe it's a cultural thing, and that's basically what I want to know about.
Quote by Rising

But yeah, maybe it's a cultural thing, and that's basically what I want to know about.

suuuure...whatever helps you sleep at night.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Rising
lol... fair enough

This all went down way nicer than how I'm putting it. Basically, I'm baked, and going for comedy.

You....you are?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Everyone's got preferences. So does she.
Btw, you just got friendzone'd.
EDIT:
Quote by Rising
Basically, I'm baked

This makes some sense now...
Quote by Rising
and going for comedy

...or not.
Last edited by Cavalcade at Nov 15, 2011,
There are mirrors in the world TS. Take a look at your reflection and ask yourself;

Would I want his penis inside of me?

If the answer is yes, then you're gay and you never wanted the girl. If the answer is no, then you're ugly and the girl was being nice.
It seems not everything is opening up in Egypt eh?
Quote by Rising
lol... fair enough

Does it matter? She's not into you. I'm not racist, but I don't find most black women attractive (there are some I'd bone though). I think white girls are just more attractive.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by element4433
You....you are?

I laughed, but I definitely regret posting on the pit I forget how merciless and unforgiving it can get in here.
Should have told her you were Egyptian.

"Bitch, I'm Hamitic as shit."

But this actually isn't uncommon. I go to school with a very high Jewish population, and a LOT of those girls don't date outside of their ethnicity/religion. Its more traditional, and some people are raised that way. Of course, there are also the people that go half way, as in they'll **** you, just not date or marry you because of what mom and dad would say.

Link for an example of the repercussions;
http://youtu.be/rsummnKc-Xk
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
So....... If a white person says "I don't date outside my culture/religion". Is it racist?
Quote by Rising
I laughed, but I definitely regret posting on the pit I forget how merciless and unforgiving it can get in here.

We're not really that ruthless, you're just stupid
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by flyfshr
So....... If a white person says "I don't date outside my culture/religion". Is it racist?

No
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by flyfshr

Why you baiting so hard on this thread?

It isn't racist. It's a preference. Its only racist if its because "other races are inferior" or some other shit as the reason. Context is important.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by behind_you
No

Ok, fair enough, I just wanted to see if there was a double standard in here is all
Page 1 of 4