Poll: Would the world be...
Poll Options
View poll results: Would the world be...
better?
7 14%
worse?
25 51%
dgaf bro
17 35%
Voters: 49.
Assuming they'd never existed, and other means of seeing your reflection were out of the question as well.

EDIT: The roads would probably be dangerous.
Last edited by due 07 at Nov 15, 2011,
Quote by due 07
Assuming they'd never existed, and other means of seeing your reflection were out of the question as well.

Guess we'd all be blind, then.
MATTERHORN
People would take worse care of themselves.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Then that one guy with the quote from Narcissus wouldn't have the quote from Narcissus in his Signature.

And this thread wouldn't exist.

Which means I'd be in a different thread right now.

And everyone would look a lot uglier maybe
Quote by rid_the_disease
Cameras would replace mirrors, I guess.

Quote by due 07
ggg1 ggg3

We'd all die from the lack of water...
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Do you mean literally, or symbolically? As in we have no reflectivity from any material in existence, or just teenage girls can't spend 3 hours in the bathroom each morning?
In my heart I'm with you

every night
There's always reflection from light. And you can always use a camera (or better, an instant camera).
We would all die from dehydration rather quickly.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Guess we'd all be blind, then.
THIS.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Munters, everywhere.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

We'd just take pictures and look at them
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
We would make fun of people for how they smelled, and not how they looked?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by blake1221
I wouldn't enjoy looking at girls as much.

Opposite if the girl was ugly
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by WCPhils
We would make fun of people for how they smelled, and not how they looked?

No because you can still see them.

I think we'd be more sensitive to touch. Think about it: We'd be touching our hair to try to style it. We'd take more notice of how our clothes fit. This is more probable if we had lived in world of mirrors and they were suddenly taken away from us. We'd still want to look good.
Quote by due 07
and other means of seeing your reflection were out of the question as well.

What about water? You can see your reflection in that. I guess if water was out of the question we'd all die anyway so it wouldn't be that big of a deal
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
I hardly ever look in the mirror anymore and not much has changed. Try not seeing your reflection (or pictures of yourself) for a while and report back, you may have a different outcome than me.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by fail
I hardly ever look in the mirror anymore and not much has changed. Try not seeing your reflection (or pictures of yourself) for a while and report back, you may have a different outcome than me.

I regret to inform you that your avatar is in fact an image of your face.
MATTERHORN
Quote by shredibanez24
What about water? You can see your reflection in that. I guess if water was out of the question we'd all die anyway so it wouldn't be that big of a deal

It looks like lots of people think I meant this.

There'd still be water, you just can't see your reflection in it. Hypothetical world and shit.

Quote by metaldud
I think we'd be more sensitive to touch. Think about it: We'd be touching our hair to try to style it. We'd take more notice of how our clothes fit. This is more probable if we had lived in world of mirrors and they were suddenly taken away from us. We'd still want to look good.

Interesting take.