Probably was playing Skyrim

Edit: Scratch that
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Nov 15, 2011,
Good thing I'm not having kids.
EDIT: It was a 19 year old playing video games. I'm not surprised.
Last edited by Extra Ordinary at Nov 15, 2011,
Quote by behind_you
Probably was playing Skyrim

October 2010.

Seems legit.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
People shake their kids all the time to shut them up. I guess the fact this guy was a gamer makes it so that we all assume right away he stabbed him or beat him to death or something.

Hell even the title makes it sound like a 3 year old walked up to him and bugged him for juice or something and he kicked him in the head.

Incoming comments who read the full of bias title and quickly assume he was some insane game addict.
Last edited by zomgguitarz1234 at Nov 15, 2011,
Quote by zomgguitarz1234
People shake their kids all the time to shut them up.

No.

No they don't.

Rednecks may do. Parent's with psychological disorders. But normal decent human beings do not shake their kids to shut them up, definitely not violently enough to cause damage or death.
Quote by SG_dave

No.

No they don't.

Rednecks may do. Parent's with psychological disorders. But normal decent human beings do not shake their kids to shut them up, definitely not violently enough to cause damage or death.

You don't have to shake them violently. They're infants, as in their bodies haven't fully developed yet. You can do like some minor shaking them back and forth and that'd be enough to give them brain damage. Not everyone realizes this for som reason though.
Quote by zomgguitarz1234
People shake their kids all the time to shut them up.

This should help clear that up.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by zomgguitarz1234
You don't have to shake them violently. They're infants, as in their bodies haven't fully developed yet. You can do like some minor shaking them back and forth and that'd be enough to give them brain damage. Not everyone realizes this for som reason though.

Yet you said that everyone shakes their kids?

Abuse kids much?
Aaaaaand that's why 19 year old douche nozzles shouldn't be part of the gene pool.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
He needs longer than 27 years.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?