Page 1 of 2
So does anyone like this stuff? I just tried some and it tasted good at first, but now I feel like I'm about to puke.
It's absolutely grim.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

What the hell is wrong with all of you? Eggnog is amazing and delicious and **** you TS now I need to go spend my last $4 on eggnog instead of lunch tomorrow.
Still haven't tried it, but I was thinking last night (when someone mentioned it), is it similar...or pretty much the same as Advocaat? Because that shit's nice. in small amounts
love it
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Still haven't tried it, but I was thinking last night (when someone mentioned it), is it similar...or pretty much the same as Advocaat? Because that shit's nice. in small amounts

Yeah, it looks like its almost identical. Except nog has spices in it, I think.
It tastes AWESOME in small amounts. Drink about a glass and you're good. It starts to taste like crap after anything more than that.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Love it. Use it in my coffee too around X-mas..... or Yule for all the Pagans.
I ****ing love it.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Lol I just left this thread, and immediately after, Roger from American Dad said "eggnog".
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Quote by skylerjames13
It tastes AWESOME in small amounts. Drink about a glass and you're good. It starts to taste like crap after anything more than that.

I think that was where I went wrong. I drank way too much too quickly.
I drink a shitload every year. None of my family can drink very much but I put it back.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Love it. One glass per year, any more and I'd vomit.

this.

It's great but I wouldn't want to drink more then one or two glasses.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Dirge Humani
You all just have weak womanly stomachs. I drank like 3 quarts in about a week and a half last Christmas.

That's how I do it.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I try it every year but can never remember if I liked it the year before.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
Quote by VillainousLatin
wtf is eggnog?

GTFO
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by fail

GTFO

Oh wow. I completely forgot about that show. It was great
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Eggnog is good. I used to hate it, and I agree with others in here who say it's delicious in small amounts. Mmmmm I could go for some right now. But I'll wait 'til after Thanksgiving
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Good stuff, but like it's been said before, moderation is key. Southern Comfort ftw.
I pride myself on my humility.
Quote by fail

GTFO

Is it something traditional in America or something like that? I hear that word almost every Christmas but I never know what they are talking about

Edit: Ok, I googled that shit and it's very similar to "coquito" ( a traditional drink here in Puerto Rico) but instead of eggs we use Coconut milk I think. I like "Coquito" very much so I guess I would like Eggnog too, But I wouldn't know
Last edited by VillainousLatin at Nov 15, 2011,
Moderation with eggng? I know no such thing. Eggnog is the greatest thing mankind has ever produced - It will be our saving grace if ever aliens see us as worthless.
Page 1 of 2