I just downloaded Guitar Pro 6 on my new mac. I have been trying to download tabs from UG but when I open them it says error loading the tab. Their customer/technical support is crap so can any of you help?

Thanks
David St. Hubbins: Dozens of people spontaneously combust each year. It's just not really widely reported.
- Spinal Tap
Quote by SlayingDragons
TuxGuitar can load .gp6 I believe, but can't export them. Try that.

I would do that but GP6 costs 60 bucks and I'm not ready to give up on this yet.
David St. Hubbins: Dozens of people spontaneously combust each year. It's just not really widely reported.
- Spinal Tap
LOL I like your username.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by GiggityTar
I would do that but GP6 costs 60 bucks and I'm not ready to give up on this yet.

Is it just one tab, or is it every tab you open?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
It is every SINGLE one!
- Spinal Tap
Quote by GiggityTar
It is every SINGLE one!

Why did you capatalize single instead of every?
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Quote by GiggityTar
It is every SINGLE one!

Well you should be hunting the married ones after all.

Could have asked us.
I'm having the same problem on GP6 that I just downloaded on my macbook, and it's only guitar pro tabs from UG. The one's I've downloaded from other sites work, but for some reason none of the tabs I get from here will open.