i do this every mornin out of habit.any1 else?i find myself flickin boogers around the room without even thinking.its disgusting
Appropriate:
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
Quote by UntilISleep
I blow my nose in the shower

This. But I don't catch it, I just let 'er fly.

Kidding.

This thread is shit and I have proved this with my followers.
MATTERHORN
Pretty much normal, I clean it in the shower. If I'm feeling lazy, I pick my nose while I'm still laying in my bed and throw the boogers in my brother's bed.
Quote by Lulzcifer
i do this every mornin out of habit.any1 else?i find myself flickin boogers around the room without even thinking.its disgusting

Also learn to spell.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
i blow my nose in the shower aswell.just wonderin if any1 else picks there nose in the morning.its like ive developed an addiction.i may have even picked some of the skin off the inside of my nose as it feels cut inside there at the moment.it feels satisfying when i get a really big stringy booger from right up the back
This thread is brilliant

I eats 'em. May aswell build up the immune system

Quote by Lulzcifer
i blow my nose in the shower aswell.just wonderin if any1 else picks there nose in the morning.its like ive developed an addiction.i may have even picked some of the skin off the inside of my nose as it feels cut inside there at the moment.it feels satisfying when i get a really big stringy booger from right up the back

Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Last edited by Crazyedd123 at Nov 15, 2011,
No I blow my nose like a normal person. Though I must admit that the urge to pluck em out so I can fall back asleep without getting up is sometimes very intense. However, I overcome.
You could always hang your arm over the side of the bed and let the dog lick it off, or stick it on the cats fur as it walks by
Quote by flyfshr
You could always hang your arm over the side of the bed and let the dog lick it off, or stick it on the cats fur as it walks by

that would b wrong
Yuck. Use a tissue.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
You can find some real treasures when you go picking in your nose first thing in the morning.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
usually by the morning ive already used the tissue i taken 2 bed with me
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail
me2 and everyone picks on me

Quote by itamar100

i have been bullied before and i know what its like. its ****ing horrible and thats why i feel so strongly about fags like me.
Quote by Lulzcifer
usually by the morning ive already used the tissue i taken 2 bed with me

reuse it
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I think hypothetically masturbating in hypothetical snot might be fun, similar consistency/texture to semen, both a bodily fluid so most likely similar.
Quote by Jawlytomtom
I think hypothetically masturbating in hypothetical snot might be fun, similar consistency/texture to semen, both a bodily fluid so most likely similar.

They both taste the same too.

>.>

<.<
Quote by slash_GNR666
reuse it

i have done b4 but usually i dont think n throw it across the other side of the room
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail

Quote by itamar100

i have been bullied before and i know what its like. its ****ing horrible and thats why i feel so strongly about fags like me.
Quote by Lulzcifer
i have done b4 but usually i dont think n throw it across the other side of the room

Well arn't you a smart person
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
u said it guy

on a side not ive had a pain in my dick when i pee 4 the past 2 days n ive come 2 realize it might b from using toilet paper.i remember it was hangin so low it was touchin the toilet brush but i didnt really think at the time
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail

Quote by itamar100

Quote by Lulzcifer
u said it guy

on a side not ive had a pain in my dick when i pee 4 the past 2 days n ive come 2 realize it might b from using toilet paper.i remember it was hangin so low it was touchin the toilet brush but i didnt really think at the time

Well, I knew there was something wrong with you.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
funny how when you joined you actually made posts that were not written in the style of a 13 year old girl on facebook.

cut it out troll or I'm banning you. -____-
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o