Poll: Is ketchup in pasta sauce good?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is ketchup in pasta sauce good?
Of course it's good, erryone should do this
28 16%
It's bad and you should feel bad TS.
138 80%
I hate pasta but i wanted to vote.
7 4%
Voters: 173.
Page 1 of 4
Adding ketchup to pasta is bad and you should feel bad.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Adding ketchup to pasta is bad and you should feel bad.

/thread.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Strongly disagree..
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
When I was a kid I would eat pasta with just ketchup and no pasta sauce. Occasionally I get a craving for it and still eat it that way, it's good man

Although I have never heard of mixing ketchup and pasta sauce, I should try that
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
I can't do this anymore.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
What's better than that is mixing Peanut Butter and Raisins. You get to eat a whole lot of raisins without feeling sick, and you get to eat a whole lot of Peanut Butter without getting sticky mouth.
This is almost as bad as when I found out that my aunt and uncle eat peanut butter and mayo sandwiches.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
This is almost as bad as when I found out that my aunt and uncle eat peanut butter and mayo sandwiches.

Quote by neidnarb11890

Indeed.
Quote by L2112Lif
That's disgusting, Zoot. What fuck is wrong with you? First Nick Cave now this. Oh, god.
Quote by due 07
That's disgusting, Zoot. What fuck is wrong with you? First Nick Cave now this. Oh, god.

Nick Cave>You
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by CaptainRon
Why the hell would you sour pasta sauce like that?

When NE Calgary calls you out on being trashy and dumb, you better goddamn know it's true.

I'm sure mixing cat urine and the shit from a 350 pound taco bell regular has a "big" flavour too, that does't mean the flavour is appealing.
Good God, Zoot, no.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
I hate ketchup.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I add crushed red pepper or Sriracha, like a man
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Ketchup? You crazy.

Throw a habanero in there when your cooking it.

Spicy pasta sauce
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by due 07

Lies and slander, erryone in this thread is overreacting. I bet most of you havn't even tried ketchup in pasta sauce. You're afraid of doing this for the same reason you can't bring yourself to listen to Nick Cave >_>
I don't fit in the poll. I like pasta itself, but tomato-base sauces are pretty lame in general. You need a cheese, white wine, or olive oil sauce to go on your pasta, not some over-the-top tomato junk.

95% of tomato sauces are just overly-salty, sugary, messes to begin with. You're not going to hurt them by dumping in ketchup, but you're not going to do the pasta any justice by using them in the first place either.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Apparently it's a bad thing to do, apparently it 'cheapens' the whole thing. I disagree, decent tomato based pasta sauce needs a bit of ketchup in there to get a big flavour. Agree or disagree?

Luigi would kill you, if he would find out that you do that.
I've never tried it, for all I know it may be gods gift to man. However I'm willing to bet that it isn't.
Anything with ketchup in it just tastes like ketchup. Ketchup masks; it does not complement. However, this isn't always a bad thing.
Adding ketchup to anything makes it shit
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Ketchup is sauce of the gods. Adding it to any dish will ALWAYS make it better.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I make my own pasta sauce, using passatta if I'm feeling lazy. Pre made sauces are usually bad, and most of them seem to enjoy putting celery (for texture I guess) which adds to that bad taste.
/foodsnob
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Page 1 of 4