Laney 120 guitar amp
Tama drums
Zildjian Cymbals

If you dig it join our page on facebook and spread the word

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Skuff-Mullet/174386019253901?sk=wall

Rock on!!!
Last edited by Skuff Mullet at Nov 17, 2011,
wooooooow
that was ****ing awesome haha. perfect mix of raw rock n roll and in your face punk.
the recording quality of the drums was awesome and the vocals fit the music perfectly. solo was nice and pushed the song into a new level. i especially loved the vocal layering, and the sense of epicness it added.
rhythm guitars were a bit muddy but nicely done indeed.
good job and thanks for the crit on my video
this is pretty good, love the guitar during the verses, maybe have a rhythm guitar during the guitar solo too. I like the guitar solo, It sounds like their could be like group vocals singing/shouting the lyrics are the end
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Thanks for postitive criticism guys - yeah I think we might re-record some of the rhythm keep rocking - more to come soon
I enjoyed this track, but i think some variation of the guitar parts for the verses and chorus could spice it up, nothing drastic though, just some subtle differences. Loved the solo, the rhythm guitar drops out for it obviously, but the bassist could add some punch to make up for the loss of rhythm.

Overall a nicely done track, proof Garages are more useful for bands instead of automobiles seriously why waste all that space on some silly car:P

Nice Job!
That was good nice punky raw feel I liked it I'd turn up the solo a tad maybe more distoriton to it to make it more in your face but other than that it was a good tune man!
Thanks for the crit man, I liked the way the guitar sounded, almost like the bottom end of wah tone... Don't be afraid to put a bit more fuzz in there though. Also, maybe crank it up in the mix a little more to make it stand out? I felt the vocals were too loud compared to the guitar especially. I liked the solo and the ending was pretty cool too.

All in all, your band is a whole lot better than mine. Good job.