Is it possible to go from a floyd rose to a standard bridge?
i never use the wammy and hate the huge **** around that is a tremelo
The cheapest wasy is to find a block of wood and stick it in the back of the FR, which stops the bridge tilting. Make sure it's a good fit though and it spreads the pressure.

If you mean changing the hardware, I have no idea. You'd have a huge cavity because of how big a FR is.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
If you hate it that much, just go trade the guitar for something else.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

If you take out the trem, youll have a huge gap in your guitar, wich you'll have to fill with wood, then refinish, then redrill for a new bridge.
I did as the first replier mentioned, except I used folded paper. Anything really would do, just make sure it's parallel to the body when you wind up the springs, so the tremolo doesn't move when bending strings, which is the reason I blocked it.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by n1ckn1ce
If you take out the trem, youll have a huge gap in your guitar, wich you'll have to fill with wood, then refinish, then redrill for a new bridge.

this is what I did, I don't recommend it if you don't have prior wood working experience tho
“More metal than your gran’s left hip.” - Paul Allender on his PRS signature guitar
If you tighten your cavity springs up some so it pulls the unit down into the cavity;

That way you can still use it if need be.

Or just wedge it closed and it'll work.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do