Hello Pit!

I was wondering if you would be so kind as to spare 3 seconds of your life to vote for my best friends' band. They need to get in the top 6 to be nominated to play at a gig.

Normally, I wouldn't be asking so much from you guys, but here's the thing; I'm the bands' motherderping mascotte!
I put on this monkey-suit, drink alot of free beer and herass the girls with my 'tail'.

They band is climbing up the local charts, but voting it up through this site would really put it on the map!

The voting site, however, is written in dutch, so I will translate a bit of their biography.

The Primates (Belgium):
They only play songs of their own,
The genre is best described as the missing link between blues and hard rock

The link to vote: CLICKETY CLICK
(just click 'Vote Up!', you can vote once a day)

I've never asked for much in all my years on UG, but if you would be so kind as to do this, The Primates & I won't be able to thank you enough!!

Thanks in advance,
Wouter

EDIT: You don't even have to sign up!! easy peasy
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Last edited by Lord Waltaa at Nov 16, 2011,
Only because I didn't have to sign up
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Hamboighas to all voters!
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Belgium rules! *voted*
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"