Might play a little gig at my school with a few friends and if we do it would probably have to be a song related to christmas. Does the pit know any awesome christmas songs that can be played on guitar, drums and bass?
thanks for the suggestions but preferably something not too heavy as there will be a bunch of parents and it is a quite small hall.
Quote by Tangerineseeker
thanks for the suggestions but preferably something not too heavy as there will be a bunch of parents and it is a quite small hall.

Oh well in that case try this. Click here
Run run Rudolph, and the one The Darkness did would be interesting....
Gary Hoey

He's got a bunch of other ones too.
Quote by THEdevilYOUknow
No, it's plain science, women are evil

Quote by MB343
Women = time x money
time = money
Money = √evil
women = √evil x √evil
women = evil
try God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, it works well in a rock context. Most any song can be reworked into a good rock arrangement.

Check out Rob Halfords Winter Songs Album on itunes, and We Wish You a Metal X-Mas featuring guys such as Tony Iommi, Ronnie James Dio, Alice Cooper, Lemmy Kilmister, Dave Grohl, etc.

Both albums are nothing but Christmas Songs reworked into a rock/metal context.

Pick a song, rework it and have fun.
Do Pachelbel's Canon, even though it's not Christmassy.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Jimmy Eat World did a pretty cool version of Last Christmas.
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
There's a whole album of metal bands covering Christmas songs. I have it somewhere but I cant think what it's actually called.
Quote by FatalGear41
Bassists don't hover on the forum day and night like guitarists. We've got lives to lead, music to play and whiskey to drink.

Quote by Ziphoblat
I'd rather go at my hands with a hacksaw than play lead guitar, and I'm only slightly exaggerating.
Anyone of them.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK