Poll: Can Luther Cat count on your support?
Poll Options
View poll results: Can Luther Cat count on your support?
Yes, I will support Luther Cat with my voice and my vote.
101 77%
No, I prefer that America descend into darkness and chaos.
31 23%
Voters: 132.
Page 1 of 3
This is the official thread of the Luther Cat 2012 presidential campaign.

You may remember four years ago when Luther Cat made a valiant but ultimately unsuccessful run at turning this country around: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=691246

Now, America needs Luther Cat more than ever.

With our current president unable to curtail the mess that began under his predecessor, and his prospective challengers seeming less competent with each debate, it's time for a new era in American leadership. It's time for Luther Cat.

Who is Luther Cat, and what does he stand for?

Luther Cat is a family man.

Luther Cat is a musician, just like you.

Luther Cat is an outspoken supporter of American manufacturing.

Luther Cat is a well-informed American who keeps abreast of today's important issues.

What qualifies Luther Cat for the presidency?
Luther Cat brings an impressive list of qualifications to the table:
  • Luther Cat has five years' experience as the executive head of 2041 Alford Parkway, Apartment 5.
  • Luther Cat has experience in the Milwaukee County animal control system.
  • Luther Cat is cute, furry, and lovable.
  • Luther Cat already rules the world in his own mind.

Where does Luther Cat stand on the issues that matter today?
Luther Cat takes a strong stand on America's most pressing policy issues:
  • Luther Cat supports marriage equality. Since gay Americans are among the leading housers of cats, more gay marriages mean more loving homes for cats everywhere.
  • Luther Cat is pro-choice. Parenthood planning has long been a part of cat life, and he does not see the need to flood the planet with extra humans.

• Luther Cat supports the proposed repeal of the Bush-era tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans, except the ones who own cats.
  • Luther Cat supports the death penalty for people who mess with his paws.

Post here in this thread to show your support for Luther Cat, or to ask questions about Luther Cat's policies. With your help, we can restore America to its former glory, after our nap.

LUTHER CAT WANTS YOU!

***PAID FOR BY CITIZENS FOR A FURRY FUTURE, MILWAUKEE, WI***
Death to Ovation haters!
Wut?
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
I'm more of a dog person, and I refuse to be in slaved by a kitty dictator

EDIT: Then again I am the proud owner of three cats and three newborn kittens.

But it'll be a cold day in hell before those little critters treat me like a second class citizen

What's Luther Cat's policy on drug legislation? Does he endorse the war on drugs or oppose? Also, what are his views on the legality of cat nip? Has Luther Cat ever used, sold or aided in the use of Cat nip?
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Nov 16, 2011,
Holy crap this is awesome. If only they had something like this in the Irish presidential election
Quote by PatchworkMan

Ah, I remember Luther Cat.

Question: If there is a flooding of the planet with extra humans that means that there will be more prospective people to adopt cats rather than having them put down in shelters. Would it then be correct to say that Luther Cat endorses the murder of cats deemed "undesirable" by society in some superficial form of eugenics?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

The president is not a dictator. Your flawed understanding of presidential politics is typical of a dog person.

Luther Cat is willing to embrace dog people, foolish and misguided souls that they are, so long as they are kept on leashes.
Death to Ovation haters!
Patchwork, let's make some WWLCD bracelets. Now, is Luther Cat a Democat or a Republicat?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by PatchworkMan
The president is not a dictator. Your flawed understanding of presidential politics is typical of a dog person.

Luther Cat is willing to embrace dog people, foolish and misguided souls that they are, so long as they are kept on leashes.

Check my edits. v

Quote by ali.guitarkid7

EDIT: Then again I am the proud owner of three cats and three newborn kittens.

But it'll be a cold day in hell before those little critters treat me like a second class citizen

What's Luther Cat's policy on drug legislation? Does he endorse the war on drugs or oppose? Also, what are his views on the legality of cat nip? Has Luther Cat ever used, sold or aided in the use of Cat nip?
Didn't laugh. Try harder.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Nov 16, 2011,
Quote by PatchworkMan
***PAID FOR BY CITIZENS FOR A FURRY FUTURE, MILWAUKEE, WI***

Possible multi of axelfox?
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

He wasn't trying to make you laugh...
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
He wasn't trying to make you laugh...

Oh, it was a serious campaign for the 2012 elections?
I'm not gonna vote for a cat.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by RU Experienced?
Ah, I remember Luther Cat.

Who could forget?

Question: If there is a flooding of the planet with extra humans that means that there will be more prospective people to adopt cats rather than having them put down in shelters. Would it then be correct to say that Luther Cat endorses the murder of cats deemed "undesirable" by society in some superficial form of eugenics?

Luther Cat finds the idea that a cat could be undesirable silly and nonsensical. With the possible exception of Scarlett Johansson in Iron Man 2, cats are the most universally desirable thing in the world.

That said, Luther Cat supports the freedom of cats and humans to plan their parenthood and choose whether or not to have offspring, mostly because enforcing restrictions on abortion and contraception sounds like a lot of work.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Luther Cat thinks the current war on drugs is a Sisyphean task that would likely cut heavily into nap time. In the interest of preserving nap time, Luther Cat proposes the legalization of marijuana. This step would also add to government tax revenues and take a profitable business out of the hands of criminals.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by PatchworkMan
Who could forget?

Luther Cat finds the idea that a cat could be undesirable silly and nonsensical. With the possible exception of Scarlett Johansson in Iron Man 2, cats are the most universally desirable thing in the world.

That said, Luther Cat supports the freedom of cats and humans to plan their parenthood and choose whether or not to have offspring, mostly because enforcing restrictions on abortion and contraception sounds like a lot of work.

Well, he's got my vote for what it's worth.
Long time no see man. Iirc Luther pissed me off during the last election.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

Luther Cat has only just begun.
Death to Ovation haters!
When will Luther Cat be appearing on Good Morning America?
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by add_g
What is Luther Cat's stance on foreign diplomacy?

Luther Cat thinks the way cats treat people is a good model for international relations. A cat is cute and cuddly to everyone, but do not step on the cat OR ELSE.

Luther Cat thinks America needs to be cute and cuddly to all nations, and show its claws only when someone steps on America's tail. This means free trade with anyone who hasn't messed with us, and fiery hell on anyone who has.

Under the "act like a cat" foreign policy plan, all current military endeavors would be ended except for those measures being taken against Al Qaeda (they have clearly stepped on the cat).
Death to Ovation haters!
Well, it's better than electing a pig. Damn commies.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Nov 16, 2011,
We should make this big so Luther Cat can get onto a talk show and spread his message to the people.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Got my vote for sure.

Quote by TunerAddict
We should make this big so Luther Cat can get onto a talk show and spread his message to the people.

And yes, do want.
Check out my lyrics! (C4C)

Critical Condition
Tombstone

Quote by SteveHouse
That's actually the point of this. Tell your inner editor to shut the fock up and just write.
The fact that when i posted in the other thread i was still at high school makes me feel old
Quote by PatchworkMan
Luther Cat thinks the way cats treat people is a good model for international relations. A cat is cute and cuddly to everyone, but do not step on the cat OR ELSE.

Luther Cat thinks America needs to be cute and cuddly to all nations, and show its claws only when someone steps on America's tail. This means free trade with anyone who hasn't messed with us, and fiery hell on anyone who has.

Under the "act like a cat" foreign policy plan, all current military endeavors would be ended except for those measures being taken against Al Qaeda (they have clearly stepped on the cat).

He's got my support then
Isabel does look like a very enticing candidate...I'm not sure if Luther will be able to hold up.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Page 1 of 3