Page 1 of 3
Sup Pit,

Share some of your moments that you've experienced that made you wtf. I'll kick it off.

A fly just landed on my bare foot, and I kicked my foot to make it fly off, but it stayed on there. I tried nudging it off with a battery but it was just standing perfectly still. Then I fully kicked it off with my other foot and it landed on its side a few feet away, still perfectly still. I went to go pick it up with some paper and chuck it outside but then when I nudged it with the paper, it came back to life or something and started trying to attack my face. I slapped it and it died.
Oh, it happens to me every day. At school this year, there is a puddle of piss on the floor in the bathroom, every day. And it's not just one bathroom, it's every bathroom in the entire place. Every day. And there's a drain in the floor for things like this and oveflowed toilets, but the piss just pools up around the drain, which I have to step over to get to the toilet. And a girl told me today that there's also piss on the floor in the girl's bathrooms too.

Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
I wtf'd once due to getting banned for spamming a reported thread

I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
I was sitting with a friend at college with our guitars (music course), and a guy randomly comes up to us, and asks us if we want to join a "samurai themed power metal band." He proceeded to tell us how we would all dress up as samurai's, use traditional Japanese melodies, and he would do cool keyboard solo's. I did briefly wonder what was going on.

Also, laying in bed in the mornings for 5 more minutes and losing half an hour.
Quote by Ganoosh
Oh, it happens to me every day. At school this year, there is a puddle of piss on the floor in the bathroom, every day. And it's not just one bathroom, it's every bathroom in the entire place. Every day. And there's a drain in the floor for things like this and oveflowed toilets, but the piss just pools up around the drain, which I have to step over to get to the toilet. And a girl told me today that there's also piss on the floor in the girl's bathrooms too.
The most depressing thing is that this sort of shit (no pun intended) continues happening at college. How 16+ year-olds manage to piss all over the seat and floor is beyond me.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Nov 16, 2011,
Watching a certain video involving a cup and 2 people of the female gender....
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666

Link?
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by Lord Waltaa
Link?

not a chance lol
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by slash_GNR666
not a chance lol

You can pm links like that. I PMed deathdrummer a link to a goatse for shits and giggles
Quote by vagelier
When I first listened to Kreayshawn.

And we have a winner!
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by blake1221
Heh? You don't know Laid? Everyone knows Laid!

OT: When women wear like 3 coats and then have jeans that are ripped. It's obvious they're trying to stay warm, but ripped jeans completely ruin that purpose. It's like, "Didn't you think you'd get cold with half you legs exposed?"
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Heh? You don't know Laid? Everyone knows Laid!

2 different users, same name, save for the _ and the -
Quote by blake1221
2 different users, same name, save for the _ and the -

Both Lamb of God fans probs
Quote by devourke
You can pm links like that. I PMed deathdrummer a link to a goatse for shits and giggles

Lol oh I know but I don't have a link for it ha ha, a simple google should help
Quote by lambofgod127

When I first watched this.

Also, when you're sleeping (or even awake) and you suddenly jump for no reason.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by laid-to-waste
the ****?

I did a double take and searched for one of your threads to check
Quote by devourke
Both Lamb of God fans probs

You're thinking of Laid to Rest.

I know, I just made myself look like a Lamb of God fanboy. Come at me bro.
My Gear:
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Schecter C-1 Custom
Jackson SLSMG
Line 6 POD HD500X

My SoundCloud
My football coach once told us during warmups and I quote, "If you guys don't get your heads out of your asses, the other team is going to come over here, bend you over, and make you guys suck your own dicks. They are going to watch you give yourselves blow jobs."

Needless to say we were all like

Quote by --{matt}--

I thought I was a Lamb of God fanboy.

But then that happened.
Quote by --{matt}--

from blood of the scribe's chorus; 'lay to waste'

citation for mine, anyway

laid just sounds better
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste

laid just sounds better

Ha, I knew it was Lamb of God.
I shooed my cat out of my room and closed the door behind her.
A couple minutes later, she crawled out from under my bed and ran towards the closed door.
I was so confused.
Quote by slash_GNR666

This. It's obvious that eventually my stoned buddies and I will end up at McDonalds. Something interesting always happens there. We met some coke'd out cops one time...funny shit.
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."

~ Kurt Cobain ~
Quote by laid-to-waste

laid just sounds better

Cheers I've actually never heard that....which proves that I'm not a LoG fanboy
My Gear:
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Schecter C-1 Custom
Jackson SLSMG
Line 6 POD HD500X

My SoundCloud
Quote by Extra Ordinary
I shooed my cat out of my room and closed the door behind her.
A couple minutes later, she crawled out from under my bed and ran towards the closed door.
I was so confused.

This can easily be explained by the fact that cats are furry ninjas.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
When I went to 4chan and saw a Spongebob version of tubgirl

Sandy?

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Ganoosh

That kindof happened at my school this week, except somebody shat on top of the toilet seat, like visibly. There was poop all over it. The bathroom smelled completely horrendous.
Quote by Fullmetalzawa
That kindof happened at my school this week, except somebody shat on top of the toilet seat, like visibly. There was poop all over it. The bathroom smelled completely horrendous.

Could be worse, I went in a stall and the entire thing was filled with shit, not just the toilets, but the walls and sides of the stall, like someone had explosive mudbutt all over the place.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
explosive mudbutt.

Sounds like a Pokemon move.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I had reasonably tight jeans on in school, waiting outside my history class I noticed there was a promenant lump on my thigh under the jeans. Quite baffled by this I went into the toilets to take em down and see what it was and to my surprise an entire strawberry was there.

I hadn't even eaten strawberries and it wouldve been pretty impossible for someone to shove it there without me noticing. One of the most confusing moments of my life.
Page 1 of 3