So im getting soundcloud premium soon, A feature here is to make your songs downloadable, however, im just hobby recording. Is it so smart then, i mean, if no one has the copyright, couldnt just anyone stael it and get rich and famous?
Make your shitty songs free to download and your good songs free to listen but pay to download
Quote by VillainousLatin
If you're not rich and famous with your own recordings, that means they aren't good enough to make profits, so don't worry.

Quote by VillainousLatin
If you're not rich and famous with your own recordings, that means they aren't good enough to make profits, so don't worry.

Perhaps that's not one's purpose with music.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Use band camp. It looks better, and is easier to use than soundcloud. You can set your music to be completely free to dl or pay-what-you-want. Some people might pay 50p but others £15. I know a guy that just payed £100 for an album that he loved when he could have legitimately downloaded it for free...
If music affects people in different ways, then who are you to dictate how much it is worth? For some people it will be not a good listen, and therefore worth a nominal amount (50p, or $1, perhaps) and to other people it might be an album they love and listen to everyday - these people will be prepared to pay a bit more.