19 12%
31 20%
34 22%
34 22%
17 or above
37 24%
Voters: 155.
Page 1 of 2
So how old were you when you were invited to your first (proper) party?

Poll incoming.

MNEDIT: house parties in specific. and yes alcohol etc.
Last edited by mnf50 at Nov 16, 2011,

I shouldn't have done it.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by sashki

I'm guessing a party is only considered proper if it is held for no reason and there's alcohol involved.

There's your reason.
17 for me. It was high school graduation party week, so I ended up going to a series of parties over the course of a couple days. One of them was by far the most ridiculous though. There's pictures of me, blood streaming down my face, while something (I can't really tell what) in the backgroud is on fire, on my friend's Facebook.
About 8... can hardly remember it, someone must have put something in my party bag....
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
I got invited to my first party when I was 14 with some distant relatives. I ended up driving back home on the freeway with 5 drunk douchebags in the back seat.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned for respecting my opinion and politely disagreeing.
You're probably the most respectful person in the Pit.
I remember when my cousin invited some people over when I was 16. There was beer, and me and my other cousin chased drinks of beer with popcorn.

God I was pussy back then!
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I was sucked into this stuff at about 13 but I've mellowed out a little since. Girls are too cruel to chase all the time.

And lets admit the alcohol is just a path to the girls.
Yall can just hitch a ride in the Horsedick.MPEG party bus. There's only one rule to a party bus, you got to party.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Never been to one. They sound like they're full of stuff I don't like, dancing, alcohol, etc.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Highschool party? I think I was 15..

I have a memory of my 16th birthday party where I puked from excessive drinking for my first time
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
14 technically, but I wasn't invited. I was just brought along, got high, went to sleep hours before anyone else, woke up early and went home.
Next one was 16 in college, and the few people still in contact that were present just don't speak of it.
I was 19
Said the straight man to the late man: "where have you been?"

"I've been here and, I've been there and, I've been in between."
I never was
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by add_g
wtf There's no option for never.

+1
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
16, halloween party. But I didn't go.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
12. Got drunk off a hilariously small amount of alcohol, made out with an ugly girl, and proceded to vomit. I didn't really get into getting shit faced until I was done with hockey.
I'm 19, still have yet to, and do not want to.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
I've crashed every "proper" party that I've gone to. Not sure why people don't invite me to many, I guess people don't like watching a stranger roll around in ther backyard throwing up at around 11 at night.

16 if memory serves correct.
Quote by celticstorm84
endless supply of cats = endless supply of food.

Quote by Calibos
I've also noticed that as i've got older, I want to be further and further away from the front at a gig. Damn kids with their mushy pits and walls of doom.
Last edited by m3tal_R3dn3ck at Nov 16, 2011,
Quote by WhiskeyFace
16. I passed out in a bath tub. It was great.

Well, at least I'm not the only one.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
12 or 13. Oh the memories.

Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
If any party counts, since I was like 5.
Party with alcohol, when I was like 16 (Not a big party-person in high school. My type of party consists of beer, board games, and European football games)
House party, freshman in college
Quote by Basti95
Parties suck. ForeverAlone FTW

Not going to parties does not result in you being forever alone, bro
ggg1 ggg3

Page 1 of 2