I know its kinda expensive as some review said .. its 1139 $ .. but quality wise and soundwise ?? is it any good .

heres the thing .. i have small hands and HATED the 57's neck profile of gibson /epiphone . this thing is thick and HUGE and im not confortable . i want the SLIM TAPER neck .. So the Gibson les paul studio is not an option .. and the les paul jr too .

so i think my best bet would be the billie joe model les paul jr .. it has a slim neck profile .. a double stacked humbucker H-90 ( i want humbucker ) .

is it a good guitar ??? anybody owned one ??
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
it's a double stacked p-90, not a humbucker.

it depends on what you want to do with it. it's definitely not for metal or pristine cleans. it's got a real dirty/gritty sound, so if you like green day, social distortion, anti-flag, older punk in general, then it's for you.
the h-90 is pretty much a humbucker. It sounds just like one of the p-90 size humbuckers. I played this guitar at guitar center, the neck is thinner and I liked the guitar. I wouls suggest trying it out before buying, unless you have money to through around.
tpt
Neck is thinner yes, but I went to GC to compare (for no apparent reason, i just had extra time). The "Noise Cancelling H-90" pickup sounds the same as the normal P-90, it still buzzes. of course you could just get the guitar for the thinner neck. I'd look for a different guitar. I have small hands also...
ok so can anyone suggest .. epiphone or gibson .. i want the slim neck

ill post a pic a guy took

http://mobilarena.hu/dl/upc/2011-02/44239_neckprofiles.jpg

i want the one at last one ( 1991 classic ) neck that has .780 inch .. not something from the 50's ( 57, 58 etc..) that is thicker .

so which model of either epiphone or gibson have this neck ??? id would rather prefer an epiphone since they are a lot cheaper .
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
Quote by Skysc
so which model of either epiphone or gibson have this neck ??? id would rather prefer an epiphone since they are a lot cheaper .

the ones that are advertise "60's neck" or "60's slim taper neck".
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
For the price you can do better. I liked the Joan Jett melody maker better, it is a really nice guitar. Actualy if they didn't have that stupid logo, The Jonas Brother Melody maker is a really nice punk guitar.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate