Page 1 of 2
So I recently got caught cheating by a professor in one of my economics classes. It was on Monday, I had a cheat sheet, one of those little yellow post it notes tucked right underneath the bottom of my shirt (on top of the pants). I guess he caught me peaking down and well, failed me.

There's a chance I'll get kicked out, and its a good school too, I won't say the name, but it starts with Prin- and ends with -ton. I'm hoping to get a hearing, and at least suspension or probation, but these assholes are tough on cheating.

Why did I cheat...well I spent the weekend inebriated. Moral of the story, don't drink. I'm going to stick to my new found morality for about a week, and then rescind on it. But seriously...colloquially I am totally ****ed.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Hm. I have a friend who goes to Princeton, so if I really wanted, I could ask him if he's heard about anyone getting in shit for cheating in an economics class lately. Then we could know if you're completely full of shit or not.

Because when someone cheats in college the whole university knows about it.
*2007 join date crew*
*DIRTY SOUTH CREW*
*Goes to the strip club in basketball shorts crew*
*Reservations for the drive-thru crew*
*Swims with shoes on crew*
*6'4 5% striated crew*
Yeah. Being honest doesn't really require that much effort.
Either you know the material or you don't. Reap the rewards.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Hm. I have a friend who goes to Princeton, so if I really wanted, I could ask him if he's heard about anyone getting in shit for cheating in an economics class lately. Then we could know if you're completely full of shit or not.

But we all know you're not going to.
What the hell would your defense be if you do get a hearing? I don't think they'll accept "being ****ed-in-half drunk" as a legitimate excuse.
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Quote by Dirge Humani

I know everyone who has ever attended Princeton. I could ask all of them if they've ever heard of someone who uses the pseudonym "Dirge Humani". Then we could know if you're completely full of shit or not.
Last edited by rickyj at Nov 16, 2011,
Quote by Dirge Humani

Princeton? I thought it was Print-a-ton and he was learning about paper sales?
you're a stone fox
Quote by Dirge Humani
At any academic institution that takes themselves seriously it's a big deal.

Fixed.

Academic dishonesty leads to no progress. You're wasting your time and the school's time if you're going to cheat. You don't make new discoveries or mechanisms by cheating. It's a pointless endeavor just to try and save a few numbers on a GPA.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Quote by blake1221
They only come in first.

And that's no way to please the ladies, amirite?
Quote by Saint78

Typical Brown grad

Guffaw, guffaw
Proud of you!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by genghisgandhi
Typical Brown grad

Guffaw, guffaw

Hey, welcome back, brah.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Dirge Humani
At a well-respected school like Princeton, yeah. Its a big deal.

Which usually means a severe punishment to the individual, not a campus-wide email explaining to everyone that a student cheated on a test and is now going to be kicked out.
*2007 join date crew*
*DIRTY SOUTH CREW*
*Goes to the strip club in basketball shorts crew*
*Reservations for the drive-thru crew*
*Swims with shoes on crew*
*6'4 5% striated crew*
Quote by Saint78

He got in trouble for using 3M brand post-its instead of the house brand.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Are you a good liar? Because you should probably lie. Break down in tears, clutch your head in agony, keep repeating, "I'm sorry, oh god, I'm so sorry". When they ask why you did it, while sniffling, reply with something along the lines, "I just felt like I had to get an A. I studied all weekend but I was scared. I didn't know what to do."

If the teacher has no hard evidence, deny everything. Act very affronted, as if the accusation is a grievous insult.

Take that all with a grain of salt since I have absolutely no previous experience with this. I'm not a dirty cheater like you, TS.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Nov 16, 2011,
Quote by jthm_guitarist
He got in trouble for using 3M brand post-its instead of the house brand.

What a loser. He probably used a Office Depot ballpoint pen to write the answers on the post-it too. *snicker*
you're a stone fox
surely with the amount of stuff on a post-it note (if you want it to be legible at a distance greater than 1 ft), you could have memorised it for all of 5 minutes and then written it down as soon as the exam started.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
You cheat and undermine the integrity of their courses, and they're the assholes. Lawlz.
Well, if you're cheating on an economics class, you deserve to fail. If I were going to trust someone to handle my money, I would be pretty pissed off if that someone cheated to pass their classes and then made me lose all of my money.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
surely with the amount of stuff on a post-it note (if you want it to be legible at a distance greater than 1 ft), you could have memorised it for all of 5 minutes and then written it down as soon as the exam started.

Okay, now I'm doubting TS. A Princeton student shoulda known this.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Cool story bro?

Seriously, there is absolutely no reason to cheat if you learn your material. At a school like princeton your either paying up the ass to be there, in which case there is no excuse for not learning your material. Or you are smart enough to get a lot of scholarships in which case you should be smart enough to learn it.

I'm sorry, I work hard for my grades while I put myself into massive amounts of debt to be at a school thats not as nice as princeton. I really just don't have any sympathy for you.
Learn to cheat. The best way is to have a tiny scrap of paper, no bigger than an inch or two across, and write very small. Hide it up your sleeve till the tests are out. then hide it underneath the test paper and look at it when needed. Nothing weird about looking down at your test. If you need more info than what fits, then learn it. It gets to a point where the risk of cheating isn't worth the reward. The bigger the cheat sheet the higher the risk, and really, is it so bad to actually apply some effort once and awhile?

I can imagine TS looked like this:
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Cheating doesn't help you in the real world (or even grad school) its a horrible habit to pick up. I won't like I have done it once or twice cause I didn't feel like doing homework.
Quote by Fairieswearsock
I'm hoping to get a hearing, and at least suspension or probation, but these assholes are tough on cheating.
>Cheats
>Calls them assholes
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
you could always offer your "oral" services to try and stay in University TS.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
im sure glad im in highschool i cheat all the time. But if i was paying thousands to go princeton i wouldnt cheat...
I'm Bored.

tumblr
<- follow me
Page 1 of 2