That would be tight as ****. I would use that in like drop b at the highest. But you could use it if you want and you'd be fine. I would suggest 11-56 first if you want more tension though
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
yeah, i figured it would definitely be tighter. The thing is, i really want the guitar to feel like its in E standard tension-wise. Daddario says that the tensions of these strings at drop C are the same as a standard set of .10s would be in E. Not sure if it'll feel/sound right or if its overkill though :/
I used that set for a while, (12-60, right?) for C standard on an LP and it worked pretty well. (I eventually moved into heavier custom picked strings) I'm not sure I'd use it for DROP C, especially not on a 25.5 scale, but it could be cool if you wanted some lower tuning.

***It's like $7... Go ahead and try it. It shouldn't kill your guitar anyway.
Maximum volume yields maximum goats.
Last edited by Quinlan at Nov 16, 2011,
yeah, im considering it. but im also not sure if the strings are too loose because of string gauge, or because i have 3 springs in the floyd rose (the guitar was originally in standard E and i never added springs for the change in tuning)
I play jazz 13's in E standard and C standard
There was a thread about this the other,search it up and you'll get plenty of info
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.