We all like/love a few bands that we're embarrassed about. Be it because our friends hate them, they don't fit in to our normal tastes, they're just plain weird, or just feel like you shouldn't like them. But anyway, what are some artists that you find embarrassing that you like?

For me some artists are Rob Zombie, Billy Talent, The Agonist, The Head Cat and SOAD.
Last edited by Megadethfan245 at Nov 16, 2011,
Coldplay. Idgaf, I like them.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
I have no shame for anything I like. I'm open minded and to be embarrassed about something I love just wouldn't make sense!

I don't believe in guilty pleasures, but I'm not exactly proud of my love for 90's pop rock.
(The Verve Pipe, The Wallflowers, Eve 6, The Refreshments, Hootie. . . yes Hootie, Three Doors Down, I'll stop now)
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
feuck why would i be embarrased about my taste in music? if i like it i like it...who gives a fuuck what people think about the bands i love....fvuck them all....
I haz gotten gud
When I was around 14, and all my friends were listening to Korn and Slipknot, I would put on stuff like Frank Zappa and Weather Report with people over. They generally thought it was weird, but I don't think I was actually embarassed about it though. I ended up turning a friend or two into an appriciator of that kind of music.
lets's put it that way; what are the bands you like but you would not want to because you think it will ruin your bad-ass imago... well guess what, it's ruined and still no-one gives a ****

i would understand the question if we would talk about some dirty habits people would like to get rid of
FALL OUT BOY, PANIC AT THE DISCO, and The Cure.
THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12
I'm a punk at heart, but I listen to prog metal like Exivious and Dream Theater. I wouldn't use the term "embarassed" though". More like "unfitting".
Not bands, but I'm not going to go around flaunting my love for "A Whole New World" and other Disney ballads any time soon..

Or the Kingdom Hearts theme songs.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
You should all be embarrassed and self conscious about your terrible music taste. All of the music I enjoy is awesome though.
I'm an asshole.
Quote by lookpizza
You should all be embarrassed and self conscious about your terrible music taste. All of the music I enjoy is awesome though.

It's true.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!