I was in Brighton a few months ago and I saw this guitar:

It was in a small shop with some very nice and unusual guitars, I got to play a guitar that looked similar to Brian May's guitar.
I didn't play the F100 because it was up on the wall in a spot with 2 other guitars (you know it's special when it's centre to a Rickenbacker). One of the shop owners told me what it was, and even offered to let me play it (I wish I could remember the shop's name and location, I'd love to give it some well-deserved publicity), however, just as he was about to let me play it I had to go.

Tl;dr: What does anyone know of this guitar? Does it play well? Specs (I've never seen those pickups before)? Does anyone actually own one?
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
yeah g&Ls are nice. even the asian ones are nice. i would definitely rock one overa fender.

this looks lik an older model. seems to have that rampage body shape, but with strange pups and a pickguard. interesting.
That's why I posted it. I had never seen so many unique specs for a guitar.

I really want to get one but, the price is somewhere north of £1k
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
that is a really cool guitar (been trying to find one myself). the F-100 is the first model produced by G&L, and those little switches are a coil splitter and a phase reverser, making it a very versitile guitar.

the price is a little bit higher than most of the F-100's ive seen on the market. but, if that picture if of the actual guitar, that one would be in far better shape than any I've seen on the market. anyways, I think it is at least as good as any other american made G&L, which makes the price pretty decent